GingerSnap

Staff Update - 1/3/15

I'm here to announce one promotion today. [member=mod sneaker] has been promoted to Game Moderator. He is a great addition to this server and to our community. I hope everyone has a chance to stop and congratulate him and all we can do is move up from here. :)

Kind Regards,
[member=ginger_snap]

Guest connor409
Congratz Sneaker, as everyone says, you did deserve it. Keep up the good work bro :)

Congratz on making it into the staff team mate, and gratz to sneaker for a much needed promotion!
I wish you guys the best of luck but i'm sure you will do just great!

Guest Mod Sneaker
Wow Thanks Guys, this post was unexpected tbh. I thank you all for your support and im sure ill make the community better than it already is :)

Well done, not much I can comment on in terms of performance but I trust ginger that she's made the right choice. Good luck and show us dreamers how good you can be now you've been given the chance.

[QUOTE=Grub]
Well done, not much I can comment on in terms of performance but I trust ginger that she's made the right choice. Good luck and show us dreamers how good you can be now you've been given the chance.
[/QUOTE]I personally can tell you she's made the right decision, he was the most active, helpful helper we had (if that makes sense) and I'm sure he'll do us proud!

Yay! Congrats Sneaker!! You deserve it mate.

And thank you everybody for giving me a chance to show you what I've got :) you won't be disappointed!

Guest Mod Sneaker
Thank you [member=Selmer], [member=Callum], [member=Grub] and [member=Im Jake] I appreciate it and Good Luck Jake, do us Proud :)

Guest Mod Sneaker
Thank you very much [member=Nick] and [member=Giovanni]. It means a lot and I will continue to keep helping this server in the best way I possibly can and I thank you for having faith in me and supporting me.