hero159

staff gambling

My opinion if you are helper mod admin you should not be alllowed to gamble seen them sitting in dicezone daily and not replying to pms and not helping but if you come as npc you gonnna be callled out as toxic player or even you going to be bannned muted ect, like i got it muted and bannned cus i was as hellicopter and after ban i been told that staff pmed me mean while no one pmed me and had no complains 

Trust me there is no admins who gambles... And imo its hella gucci if Helpers/Mods does it. Havent seen any situations when ya pm or ask something from them and they wont response to that. 

Honestly, helpers like reaper and lilahoff are just regular players like everyone else. They ALWAYS help on every help request when there's a help request so I don't see a big deal with helpers having to gamble. With your situation, I just feel you venting from personal experience and it's selfish if you taking a big part of the game away from helpers. With that being said I respect your opinion about helpers and admin shouldn't being to gamble, but I am sharing my perspective and insight about your post

-

Will

Only time I personally am ever in the gamble zone is to teleport players off the plant sites, (per players request) I personally do not gamble at all. 

The only issue I can see with staff members gambling is that people could assume they have an advantage or could be cheating, WHICH IS ABSURD and will never happen. 
DS has come a long way and our current staff team is the absolute best I've seen on any private server.  Personally, I love seeing staff members at the dicezone, whether it be gambling or just hanging out. It shows that they are normal players just enjoying the game.

On 1/10/2021 at 8:28 AM, hero159 said:

My opinion if you are helper mod admin you should not be alllowed to gamble seen them sitting in dicezone daily and not replying to pms and not helping but if you come as npc you gonnna be callled out as toxic player or even you going to be bannned muted ect, like i got it muted and bannned cus i was as hellicopter and after ban i been told that staff pmed me mean while no one pmed me and had no complains 

I appreciate the concern, but whenever we get messages asking for help we always respond. Most the time I am in the dice zone I'm in the help cc, and have to swap over if I do gamble. I do remember you being npc on the dice lines and people were complaining they couldn't see so I teled you out of there after warning you in general chat and PMs. If you have questions or issues feel free to pm me personally.

19 hours ago, Reaper-Gwakamoly said:

I appreciate the concern, but whenever we get messages asking for help we always respond. Most the time I am in the dice zone I'm in the help cc, and have to swap over if I do gamble. I do remember you being npc on the dice lines and people were complaining they couldn't see so I teled you out of there after warning you in general chat and PMs. If you have questions or issues feel free to pm me personally.

i never seen any messages i still muted plus i was not under people plus i had no intention being a d**k to people,plus got muted ect cus of that soz....