• 20% Double Drop Rate
  • 15% Luck
  • 1 in 20 chance to do 4x damage
  • Prayer Restore Effect
  • Soulsplit Effect

What rewards does it give?

N/A

How will it benefit server/players?

First off sponsor players will have more content to grind for in the zone instead of killing chaos elementals they can try getting a new pet for sponsors only. Second this will attract more sponsor players that don't have anything to do they can now grind for a new pet.

How could it be expanded in the future?

Maybe if there's too many of these pets in game make it upgradeable or make it into a battle pet

What negative effect could this have? (Think eco, Item balances, Overpowered)

I personally don't see any negatives on this pet just make it untradeable. 

If any staff would like to make changes and think these dr and ddr are op then ill be more then happy to change them! :) 

Personally id say the drop rates are far too high. As far as i can see the only pet that would rival it in terms of matching/beating them are shadow pets or baby yoda.

Maybe adjusting the drop rates to match the rank benefits would be a better idea, and as for future plants maybe extending it to higher ranks (although plats already have their dragon)

I like the idea of making Sponsor rank more attractive to players, would love to see some more ideas from you

1 hour ago, 1atte said:

Personally id say the drop rates are far too high. As far as i can see the only pet that would rival it in terms of matching/beating them are shadow pets or baby yoda.

Maybe adjusting the drop rates to match the rank benefits would be a better idea, and as for future plants maybe extending it to higher ranks (although plats already have their dragon)

I like the idea of making Sponsor rank more attractive to players, would love to see some more ideas from you

can you please give me ideas for the dr and ddr? i would gladly change it :)❤️

7 hours ago, Sitn said:
  • 40% Drop rate
  • 45% Double Drop Rate
  • 30% Luck
  • 1 in 20 chance to do 4x damage
  • Prayer Restore Effect
  • Soulsplit Effect

If the pet would have soulsplit,prayer restore effect and 1/20 chance for 4x damage the dr/ddr/luck % should be way lower. For example 15%dd , 20%ddr , 10-15% luck otherwise it would be really op, almost as good as shadow and baby yoda pet. Also the 4x damage its huge especially late game when u can hit 100k+ and the hit rate is rlly high. Other than that it is an amazing idea especially since it will attract more people to get sponsor rank and it would be a huge update to the ones that already are. Amazing idea my man keep it up K3

This is a really great idea, however the effects you listed seem way too OP. I feel it should have either DR/DDR/Luck or the combat effects. 
I would love to see more donator rank exclusive pets, even if they are just cosmetic.

Imo I think the sponsor dragon is a great pet for new sponsors. This would give a great incentive to community in killing the sponsor dragon. Even if the sponsor dragon comes out as a cosmetic, still a great looking dragon.

We could look into adding a dragon for each zone such as sponsor and executive, but the stats will have to change pretty drastically. Our platinum partners have played an insane amount of money for the ability to obtain the Platinum dragon and we do not want to devalue their partnership by implementing something that competes with theirs. 

That being said, there are ways we could get creative with this and I will discuss this further with the team.

Thank you for taking the time with this suggestion :)

Meh idk if it's necessary to bring a pet into game with that many benefits, I mean definitely add a pet of sponsor dragon because that would be sick but not all those benefits