codebad

Fix T10 requirements and stuggesion to add somthing to donator shop

I believe that for weapon battle pass t10 2.5m npc kills is way too much, even plats are having a hard time killing that amount. It is also unfair for non plat players doing this task since there are not much muti attack zones. Another thing I think something should be added to the donator shop. The Executive totem should be added. I'm talking about the shop that takes the 5 dollar bonds with this I can see people buying more donations and spending more money since you don't have to spent $575 at one go and slowly accumulate the donator tickets to buy it.

Bump. Even with Agro effect 2.5m kills is aids imo. Just make it simple, for most of the weps you can Bp they are not high aoe so its crazy to get 2.5m npc kills.

Agreed. 1k hydras 1k dc arcades and 500 ToB's is a big enough grind by itself.
To get an understanding on how overkill the 2,5m npc kill requirement is, just have a look at the npc kills leaderboard.

theres not alot of ppl other then then the top 10 that has 2.5m+ npc kills. Its unrealistic. 

We are looking into making the t10 requirements cumulative with previous 9 tiers. This would keep track of npc kill progress from previous tiers as you progress.