Sign in to follow this  
evak the kid

fix the Owner Cape

hello, my ingame name is evak, i purchased an owner cape almost 4 years ago and it has been the same pointless item  ever since then. 

im not sure what yall could do to make the items better but there needs to be benefits to having it. it shouldnt be pointless for someone to buy a $400 item and it not be able to help them have more of an advantage than someone who doesnt have one. with that being said i hope to see improvements to the ownercape and ownercape zone.

thank you,

Evak

I agree with Vaider, The Sponsor cape/rank seems to be fine the way it is at the moment. I understand where you are coming from with the fact that it is the same that it was all those years ago. But i do believe that the addition of the Exec and Plat ranks make the Sponsor rank more of a stepping stone to those ranks. Rather then an end game rank as it used to be. You can still do a lot of work in the Sponsor zone.

Welp, the owner cape bought from scavenger shop is meh tho.
And for the Owner Cape wiki. instead of mentioning what it doesnt work on. why not mention what it works on instead?

9 hours ago, Fyzix said:

Welp, the owner cape bought from scavenger shop is meh tho.
And for the Owner Cape wiki. instead of mentioning what it doesnt work on. why not mention what it works on instead?

The cape from scav shop gives you your own zone by clicking operate on it

On 9/16/2020 at 12:30 AM, PoonSlayer. said:

I agree with Vaider, The Sponsor cape/rank seems to be fine the way it is at the moment. I understand where you are coming from with the fact that it is the same that it was all those years ago. But i do believe that the addition of the Exec and Plat ranks make the Sponsor rank more of a stepping stone to those ranks. Rather then an end game rank as it used to be. You can still do a lot of work in the Sponsor zone.

very well said 😮 

i agree with PoonSlayer.

Greetings, Dutch.