Unexpected but true.

Hi everybody.

Where I posted a message yesterday to thank everyone for the warm welcome, I unfortunately now have to say goodbye to everyone. The reason I quit after a week is because I was diagnosed with a disease and I think when I say a disease, not corona, but the other disease that most people have died of, everyone should know what it is. Because of this I can and do not want to play anymore, I am facing a very difficult period. 

Thanks for everything.

I hope you get well soon man. Keep positive vibes as much as you can and surrounded by people who you love and love you back. It will help overcome this situation as fast as possible.

hey 😞 i'm sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon man. Thank you for the warm welcome mate. if you ever need someone feel free to pm me on discord

Greetings, Dutch.

I’m so sorry this is happening to you and it saddens me to hear this. I wish you and your family the best during this difficult time. 

Im sad to hear you're going through this 992. I wish you the best and i hope you can stay strong and beat anything that comes your way! All of Ds is here if you need us! You will be missed.