Sign in to follow this  
Jladams

Adams' Suggestion Event!

5446887.png

I know the lovely citizens of DreamScape have amazing ideas, so why not create a little competition? 

We are going to be hosting a suggestion event! 

This event will be held from July 31st, 2020 - August 8th, 2020.  Event Extended to encourage more activity! You now have until the 15th! 

The top Three Suggestions (voted on development team) will not only be implemented into Dreamscape, but will also receive amazing prizes! 

Suggestion Event Guidelines and Rules: 

• Suggestions can be New Content or simple Quality of Life changes. 
  • Suggestions must be posted in the official suggestion format which is linked below. 
  • Remember to have fun and let those creative juices flow! 
  • You must post a link to your suggestion thread as a comment below to be entered. 

Prizes!

1st Place

5 Royal Luxe Boxes

2nd Place

3 Royal Luxe Box

3rd Place

1 Royal Luxe Box

Disclaimer: The DreamScape development team reserves the right to alter suggestions as we deem fit in order to preserver the fairness of the DreamScape Server. 

Really awesome event has been made, hopefully everyone will do their suggestion via Vaider's suggestion guide: which shows on Adams text.

I wish everyone good luck towards suggestion event!

BATTLEGROUND EVENT

What's the current issue?  

Pretty much the battleground is dead since it has few minor bugs in it and the loot from it is outdated which was really good way back in the past but now its not worth grinding for it.
                                                What's your suggested way of fixing it?

Just fixing the bugs in it especially the food (rocktails,karambwan), and it will be really good event since it has the perfect last man standing build so its easy to have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners. 
                                                   How will this benefit player/server?

It will have a really good change of pace. People might have a bit more fun interacting then just waiting for they turn to plant a seed or roll a dice. I think it would spice events up alot!
                                                How could this be expanded in future?

If battleground will rise back up, people would be familiar with it since they will be attending it for events and you could upgrade the shop.
                    What negative effect could this have? (Think eco, Item balances, Overpowered)

This would have no negative effects.

EDIT: I would gladly make a video guide for new players or old players who didn't play battlegrounds after the bug fix if this will event will move forward and post it on Guide section for everybody to see.

If it possible we can do Hot n Cold Events like back then where people announce if  its going to be a HOT : Red , Yellow, Orange or COLD Blue, Purple, Pastel and rainbow would be auto loss and white/black would be a replant or a special prize or pass to next round but will be a bit more time consuming but will lead to more intense game when a few players are left or a quick game of Hide N Seek depending on set of difficulty on prize placed on or what seems fit and helps players learn new places or commands that they never knew existed. OR Fashion event best outfit or best blends win or set theme could be set as a monthly event or once every week and prizes could be based on theme or how big the event becomes and how many compete, it will also help players know Custom items that other servers don't have or find a interesting item within Runescape.

For new content
What is the content called

goodie picks
How does it work?

so you have 28 items in a inventory and u get to pick 1 number out of 28 and you get what ever item the number you pick
What rewards does it give?

could be up toards like black diamond box too etc sang staff
How will it benefit server/players?

more players will join the events and more new players has a chance of getting something out of it
How could it be expanded in the future?

add more items in the picks

wouldnt rlly be a negative if its only held at a certain day or every month 

For revamps
What's the current issue?

Convenience in accessing Player-Owned Shops.

What's your suggested way of fixing it?

I suggest that there should be a way of accessing players' player-owned shops via their individual listings.  It would be nice to have the ability to access players' shops through clicking on the player's name on the seller column.  I've included the screenshot below to show what I'm referring to.  

https://gyazo.com/ca23ff054926aee1fa89066c7a579aef

How will this benefit player/server?

The suggestion I'm making will mostly benefit our player base by allowing them more ease in accessing player-owned shops.  I personally have found it tedious typing in player names every time I check their shops.  This feature would help by reducing the amount of times that we need to type out player names to do so.  I know that this may seem like it's not a serious improvement, but to me, small convenience-based improvements are very appreciated.

How could this be expanded in future?

This may be complex or difficult to code, but it would also be neat if you could click the item name in POS listings to compare other players' listing prices.

I personally do not see how this suggestion would have a negative effect on the server.  It may end up speeding up item sales, and I'm thinking that wouldn't be such a bad thing.  Of course, provide your opinion if you choose to consider this suggestion.    

I like the idea of being able to navigate around the marketplace a little easier. And like you say, it wouldnt really impact the eco or really have any negative effects (that i can think of at least)

Vouch