Sign in to follow this  
1 0 0

owner cape

hey guys, im just curious what your thoughts on the owner cape in the server is would it be best to get owner cape for myself or sell it? assuming i would get it can you please tell me why you would say  its worth its price? ty <3

Sadly Owner Cape is untradeable, the points would trade into 25 Eternal Khiones Staffs which would sell for around 600-700m, the owner cape isnt over 700m IMO, if you wanted cash just get the EKS and sell them, but if you want a cool untradeable and don't need money too bad, i would go for Owner Cape because it will one shot anything other then these NPC's https://dreamscape317.fandom.com/wiki/Owner_Cape#NPC's%20Where%20OC%20Doesnt%20Work

(thanks Coffee(1atte) for some info on cape)

2 hours ago, hoax 19 said:

Sadly Owner Cape is untradeable, the points would trade into 25 Eternal Khiones Staffs which would sell for around 600-700m, the owner cape isnt over 700m IMO, if you wanted cash just get the EKS and sell them, but if you want a cool untradeable and don't need money too bad, i would go for Owner Cape because it will one shot anything other then these NPC's https://dreamscape317.fandom.com/wiki/Owner_Cape#NPC's%20Where%20OC%20Doesnt%20Work

(thanks Coffee(1atte) for some info on cape)

tysm i really appreciate it ❤️

However, if you are looking to purchase the ownercape from the donation store, it comes with the sponsor rank as well.