Sports

Sport's Road to Sponsor Rank

Sport's Road to Sponsor Rank

I'm a long time player, playing on and off since 2015. I've recently gotten back into playing DS regularly.

One of my current and pretty far off goals in to achieve sponsor rank with in game cash. 

I want to achieve this without gambling at the infamous Dicezone or donating.

In order to be able to obtain this rank in game, I will need to buy a 200$ donation for 4.4b DScoins.

I will try my best to update this every few days, week, or whenever there is a major milestone.

Edit:  After deciding Bonds would be a much easier way of obtaining the rank, I will be purchasing donations whenever I can.

Bonds

10 / 40

50$ / 200$

Update 1: Purchased a 50$ donation for 10 5$ bonds. Also obtained Ultimate Mage Gloves through Dreamland.

My current gear setup

2018887701_DSGear.png.f06ab5deaa8a245ab0547244bb8de7b2.png

172818965_DSGearinv.png.3b0e2ba0156b12e0876af63b4aa2e0c5.png

I will be upgrading my boots and gloves to ultimate mage through the Dreamland minigame so I can save as much of my money for the rank.

I plan on doing alot of raids and Abyssal Sire to achieve my goal but am always open to suggestions for money making,

as well as any in-game donations that may come my way. 

I will also be entering and participating in as many events as I can to help boost that cash stack up. 

Hey Sports,

This will be interesting to follow and see how much time it takes you to acquire it and to see if you discover any new money making methods along the way.

One change that I could see happen which might make the purchase of the sponsor ticket easier for you is to rather look for $30, $50, $100 donations and purchase bonds, then use the bonds at the donator store to acquire the sponsor ticket. I feel it might be easier to find these smaller donations and build towards the sponsor ticket than to just buy the $200 donation at once.

My first thought was to recommend buying bond donations of any size but I see Peripheral beat me to it! So I will also recommend checking the black market shortly after and players donate for bonds and see if the sold them to the black market. You can purchase these bonds and save them up for when you have enough to convert them and use at the donator store! This route is about half the cost too!

I think the bonds idea wouldn't be too bad of a route to take, we would get to see you get closer to your goal while also seeing what you pull from goodiebag island!

Regardless of the route you take, i'm excited to see where this journey takes you and i'm looking forward to seeing your updates!

Best of luck!

Thanks for the input @peripheral, @Jladams, and @Javier! I’ve asked around and it seemed that people had mixed feelings about buying the bonds. But because you guys all have a good knowledge base, I think I will try to do this route! Plus it gives me a chance to get some extra money from pulls at the goodiebag island. 

Update #2:

Buying donations is alot harder than expected. I've only found a few people to buy them from. 

I currently have 26/40 Bonds until I can obtain the rank.

Thanks to everyone that has sold me a donation so far.

Making gains! I look forward to the day you achieve it.  Always keep your eye out for players who have donated for bonds as they tend to go real quick. 

Update 3: 6/10/20 

Sponsor Rank Finally Achieved!! 

Thanks again to everyone that helped out with the advice and the donations!

e4c5fed738504b834f16f4b9cf00cf34.png