Sign in to follow this  
Filth

Filth's Graphic Designer Application

Name: Filth

In-Game Name: True Temper till my account apparently got nulled.

How long have you been on Dreamscape (In-Game & Forums): 5 years.

How much content have you created for our community?: A few commissions here and there. I do this professionally outside of RSPS so I don't usually have a WHOLE lot of time to make a shop/request thread. Over a year ago when I was active on here before I was a designer for the wiki as well as held a designer position here previously.

In a short paragraph, explain why you feel you deserve this rank: I believe I deserve this because I believe I am one of the best designers DS has ever had, past and present. I believe with the extent of my knowledge I can help assist or teach new designers and share my skills with any and all.

What are your plans for the future?: Not sure the context, but I want to go to school so I can work for a big business in Graphic Design (mainly marketing perhaps). In terms of DS I just want to see myself and those around me grow.

What is your previous experience with Graphics Design, before DreamScape?: I have had 12 years of design experience.

Have you been banned/muted before?: No

If yes to above explain why: --

What could you contribute with to the GFX part of our community?: Quite honestly, anything and everything.

What 5 qualities are important that you need to have as a Dreamscape GFX Designer?:

1. Honesty
  2. Confidence
  3. Helpful attitude
  4. Willingness to learn
  5. Task driven

Link/Show 5 pieces of content created by you (Show variety):

Do you meet the requirements for becoming a GFX Designer?: Yes