CJ

Drop Table Review !

Drop Table Review and discussion! 

Note that this is not the final drop table but, it's the current table for majority of the NPCs in game.

We will be reviewing this together and we will make changes if your reasoning are valid! 

This will be done before we release the official update when you pull up the boss drop table

This will change the "Chance" column with actual numbers instead of Letters.
6998e5ffcc98538e9fcca4bdf1cd0320.png

a5307378da1e9aa6763baf382be82763.png

fc2d5edb3440d2aa26671cd7672702ff.png

Post your constructive feedback and your suggestions below!

we can discuss! 

Awesome to see these rates, thanks Cjbear! 

I remember back in the day (2015-2016)- Anytime you entered a zone, the "x in ##### drop" would show in the game text. Would be another great addition with above transparency! :)

Thanks for the update CJ!

So happy we are releasing this, drop rates on items are easily one of the most asked things ingame. Should put a lot of people’s minds at ease!

This transparency will give players a much better understanding of what to expect and what to grind for! ❤️ 

time to start memorizing these 😛

Awesome to have published rates! Great job CJ :)

I do have a couple suggestions:

•  Drop rate of the Vendura table is way too high for the modern day Dreamscape. Avery's ring is an essential item for starting players, they can get the ring elsewhere much easier (Wilderness shop) and I think that Vendura should be another viable way to get it. 
  • Raiden seems a bit too high as well for low-tier items that only help starting players.
  • Theatre of Blood: Put avery incantation and black diamond box on a different drop table. If a player has 100% luck and its at 1:1000, it will take 133 hours to get a drop. (This is the essentially the shortest time possible with a plat partner team) Avery incantation is such a low-mid tier drop that it would literally make me want to jump of my window.

So there isn't anything that may negatively impact your Drop Rate right? Such as Ownercape.

Since people with 1 hit stuff will obviously do better PvM wise compared to regular players.

Just now, Bauer Vapor said:

So there isn't anything that may negatively impact your Drop Rate right? Such as Ownercape.

Since people with 1 hit stuff will obviously do better PvM wise compared to regular players.

Correct

4 hours ago, I Willy I said:

•  Drop rate of the Vendura table is way too high for the modern day Dreamscape. Avery's ring is an essential item for starting players, they can get the ring elsewhere much easier (Wilderness shop) and I think that Vendura should be another viable way to get it. 
  • Raiden seems a bit too high as well for low-tier items that only help starting players.
  • Theatre of Blood: Put avery incantation and black diamond box on a different drop table. If a player has 100% luck and its at 1:1000, it will take 133 hours to get a drop. (This is the essentially the shortest time possible with a plat partner team) Avery incantation is such a low-mid tier drop that it would literally make me want to jump of my window.

I have to agree with you willy especially that Theatre of blood takes a long time to finish and you don't need Avery's incantation and black diamond box to be a drop instead of justiciar armor or the weapons.

4 hours ago, I Willy I said:

This is defenitely true! Me as a PVMer finds it better If we could actually get the black diamond box and Avery incantation as a lower drop rate. Because TOB takes alot of input to finish and 1:1000 for just a black diamond box isn't worth it.

Maybe something that hasn't anything to do with drop rates.

Maybe add single chests on TOB and purple glow when rare item.

So people see their chests glowing when there is a rare in it. (Same as in oldschool runescape)

6 hours ago, I Willy I said:

I have to second this. Vendura dropping a "starter" ring at 1/5000 is kind of unbelievable. In my opinion, it should even be on the "rare" drop table. Maybe make it a little lower of a chance than the other rare items.

Raiden is just too OP for newer players to solo, and the rewards you get are mid-tier items at best.

Theatre of blood is a time-consuming raid, especially if you're doing it with a max team. The spider room alone could cost you 4 minutes to complete. To see a black diamond box or an avery incantation after all those hours of grinding to get to an ultra rare drop, it can be REALLY demotivating.

Awesome little update man. I know for fact alot players will enjoy this.

Thank you for all your hard work. Keep up the amazing job.