Sign in to follow this  
Sinzzu

Suomitanks News Team appliciation

Name: Suomitank aka Sinzzu

Country and Timezone: Finland +2gmt

In-Game Username: Sinzzu/Suomitank

Forums Username: Sinzzu/Suomitank

Proof of days Played: 1113016969_eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfZGI0Mzk2OWNmM2U0YTMxYjJlOTRjZjU3NzEyODUzOGYifQ.cW_pReNWhc0hcyqsw4JqamWZ1BkszmW2Hc6qoWvXFY8-png(1).jpg.249b0e1688283ad052f28a01110aebe6.jpg

How often are you active in-game and on forums, Discord?

Daily on forums & Discord, In-game atleast 3-4 times a week +3hours 

Why do you want this position?

i joined back to dreamscape around 2 weeks ago and now my job training got canceled so i got time to play and talk with people

also im an ex-staff and i want to get back in the circles

What would you bring to the Dreamers Monthly?

social perspective and veteran exprience.

Are you willing to go out of your comfort zone?

every day all day :)

ps. my forum post are on my other forums account :)

I personally do not like the idea or see any need to ever have more than one forum account. If you want to apply for the position, I would be more willing to vouch if you met all the requirements on the account you are applying with. 

I also don't like the idea of want to "get back in the circles". It seems like the wrong idea to join a team and the wrong intentions for stepping into a role. 

On 3/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, Jladams said:

I personally do not like the idea or see any need to ever have more than one forum account. If you want to apply for the position, I would be more willing to vouch if you met all the requirements on the account you are applying with. 

I also don't like the idea of want to "get back in the circles". It seems like the wrong idea to join a team and the wrong intentions for stepping into a role. 

yeah i got my forums account back :)

5 hours ago, suomitank said:

yeah i got my forums account back :)

Ahh, didn't realize you were trying to recover it. Would have looked a lot better from an outside perspective if you had waited before making an application under a different name.  However, based on the actually account you'll be using, it seems like you meet the criteria as of now. However, I will stand by my original response in that I would like to see more time getting to know the current community before jumping into a role on the news team.