Sign in to follow this  
Chopstix

Arcade Guide Needed!

So weather we are able to get a guide for every arcade or not (would be super cool) But at the very least a starter guide on the Normal Arcade would be super helpful. Took me a few tries to understand why I was getting poisoned and just like in full detail where we should stand, what we should be focusing on, what prayers to use for certain waves, who we should focus near end group waves etc and what the minimum gear we can complete it with as well as standard gear and etc. Would be super cool, good opportunity for one of you lovely folks to get some clout too I'm sure many a newbies will be checking the guide out. Appreciate it and hope to hear something soon. Personally can't get passed wave 45 with my set up & I've already asked tons of questions but maybe i'm missing something or my setup isnt quite right. Anyways hope someones for it! 

Hey if you haven't already checked out the Dreamscape Wiki's Arcade page, you definately should! There are alot of guides that may also be useful to you.

If theres anything missing on our pages, DM me and we'll have someone take a look :)

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Quite frankly though I don't know the most optimal places to stand.(as I have some of the best gear and can complete arcade very easily) Been wanting to buy some lower tier gear and give arcade a few runs to figure it out though. Will start looking into this in the near future. :)

4 minutes ago, Craftys said:

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Quite frankly though I don't know the most optimal places to stand.(as I have some of the best gear and can complete arcade very easily) Been wanting to buy some lower tier gear and give arcade a few runs to figure it out though. Will start looking into this in the near future. :)

I’ll help you on this one. I can make the thread aswell. I know few best spots. But not the entire run.

17 hours ago, Blueoptic said:

Hey if you haven't already checked out the Dreamscape Wiki's Arcade page, you definately should! There are alot of guides that may also be useful to you.

If theres anything missing on our pages, DM me and we'll have someone take a look :)

I actually was looking for a guide here on the forums I forgot to check out the wiki lol oops! It does have some insightful details about each wave which is nice information to know but the video guide like a OSRS firecape guide type idea would be super nice to have about the arcades!

6 hours ago, Craftys said:

6 hours ago, Bodhi said:

I’ll help you on this one. I can make the thread aswell. I know few best spots. But not the entire run.

Please haha that would be super cool! I'm very close to buying decent gear in each of my slots so I'm probably close to able to do it now hopefully without such difficulty but I was getting stuck at wave 45 4x in a row with Khoines/Blizzard Shield/Trix set/Coll neck/Infernal Boots/Avery/Necromancer jr so hopefully the new gear will help! Hope to see a cool Arcade Video or few either way then :)) 

If there is still some people wanting to make a video, I have the capabilities to make a video, just need some ideas as to what everyone wants to see!