177013's wiki editor application.

In-game Username: 177013

Forum Username: 177013

Discord Username: 177013#2017

How old are you? 24

What is your current time zone? Eastern European Standard time gmt +2

Position you are applying for? editor

Have you ever been blocked from the wiki, or received any other infraction relating to DreamScape? I was once jailed for 24 hours

Have you had any administrator or higher leadership experience with a wiki or other website (Forums, for example)? If so, provide what you did. nope

Do you have any photo editing experience? nope

Write a brief introduction about yourself, both in-game and in real life. 

I am currently studying into a engineer degree in Information and Communication Technology at the University of Applied Sciences in Finland while i am playing dreamscape whenever i am at home. 

When considering what your desired position entails, what is your Biggest weakness?

i start something but then i start doing something entirely else like for example my engineer degree, i am supposed to graduate this year in December, but seems like that will be delayed since i have completed only 49 of required points from 240 in 3 and half years and seems like i will be graduating from looking things, in 2 years. I am also very shy. I also forget to check schedules multiple times and return to schedules late. And i don't usually do something unless somebody tells me to do x. and i usually drop things that i am not interested at all.

Your biggest strength?

But if i am interested in something, i work on it 100% like for example i am interested in questing in real runescape, so i setup a goal 2 years ago that i will obtain quest cape in all 4 different versions of runescape. i completed 3/4 from that: rs3, osrs and permanent dmm but while i was working on classic "quest cape" it was shutdown. so i completed my goal 3/4 and i have kept my quest cape in all 3 variants of RunesCape.

What has been your best moment in Dreamscape? Why is it your favourite?

There hasn't been any best moments yet in Dreamscape. Why my favorite moment is that i haven't had any favorite moments yet? Because there is something still incoming that i am glad to be able to say "i experienced x in Dreamscape" Also i have been playing on server like 2 weeks or 3 since i discovered this server again, so its bit difficult to have "best moment" yet. I mean my main has only 5 days logged in time.