Sign in to follow this  
Buildawall

2020 Revenants Guide

Revenants Guide.

Getting Started.

This guide is going to walk you threw one of the better money makers, for early to mid game players of Dream Scape.

Before we get started  I will explain how the revenant system works  in  Dream Scape .

When Killing revenants we are looking mostly for one drop. 

The first and most important drop is.

Mysterious Emblems.

OX72ECm.png

Mysterious emblems are gathered in a numerical order then turned into  the wilderness shop.

Each emblem has a point value based on the numerical value of said emblem.

mGWn3Jm.png

You will always need to carry your highest level emblem in your inventory.

For example if you have no emblems revenants will only drop T1 emblems. If you have a T1 in your inventory  you will then obtain a T2.

I recommend Building up from T1 too T10 before trading in.

Other drops include 

1. Bracelet of ethereum.

and

2. Home (+) Tablet

gX8f9ki.png

You may want to gather  a few of each of these especial  Fig #2. Home(+) Tablets allow you to teleport out of the wilderness at any level.

Exchanging Emblems for P.K. Points

The Shop.

Using the command ::shops head towards the Wilderness Shop.

GBPDUWz.png

Right clicking the shop will give you two options trade and emblems. Selecting emblems will turn in ALL OF THEM, INCLUDING the ones in your bank.

Below is a diagram of all the items and point values of how much they cost.

fi3kk7m.png

Gear Recommendations.

wByWSly.png

wZp2n28.png

This is the basic setup I use.

Head: Trix Helmet

Neck: Trix amulet

Cape: Fallen Death Cape U

Chest: Trix PlateBody

Legs: Trix PlateLegs

Feet: Infernal boots

Wrist: Bracelet of ethereum

Main-Hand: Khione's Staff

Off-Hand: Infernal kiteshield

Ring: Ring Of wealth (i)

NEVER! Forget your Bracelet of ethereum! 

YOU WILL DIE!!!!!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Locating Revenants.

Location.

Revenants are located under the boss section located in the teleport interface.

bdug0TX.png

Once you arrive head north and stand at this location.

QRfWZvK.png

From this position  you can attack all of the highlighted creatures without moving, except for the dragon.

Depending on r.n.g your results may differ  but i got my T10 at around 15k KC.

Enjoy.

Conclusion 

(o_0)

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you made it this far please leave feed back so I can become better at making guides of all sort.

1 hour ago, 177013 said:

i have seen people recommending to sell emblems at tier 3 , why do you recommend at tier 10?

Because of the cumulative value allows you to buy every item in the shop. And I didn't notice a difference in drop rate.

While the cumulative value is indeed higher at Tier10, the drop rate decreases significantly after Tier3.  But I suppose if you think of it as time spent, you would need 19 sets of Tier3 before making the same amount of points as one grind to Tier10. So potato, potato I guess.

All in all, amazing guide! Would love to see more of these! Keep up the great work 😄

6 hours ago, HC Jinx said:

While the cumulative value is indeed higher at Tier10, the drop rate decreases significantly after Tier3.  But I suppose if you think of it as time spent, you would need 19 sets of Tier3 before making the same amount of points as one grind to Tier10. So potato, potato I guess.

All in all, amazing guide! Would love to see more of these! Keep up the great work 😄

Yeah I figured as much. I've only turned in one full set myself and I semi afked most of it. It worked out to be 1.5k kc per emblem for me on just averaging out 15000 ÷ 10.

Very nice guide. I recommened a lot of new players to read it. However you could add that drop chance for totems decreases with each tier and that its recommended to do it up to T3 because of that and maybe all 3 optimal spots not just this one