Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bodhi

Feedback Event Huge PRIZES! Custom item!

Recommended Posts

Ja4O1TV.png

 

On the behalf of the management team we'd like to host a huge event for the community!

Also for a chance we as server, team grow from the amount of feedback you guys going to submit!

 

We wanted to learn our weakness, things to improve on.

We only can do that with your help! With your feedback!

That is why we'd like to give something back to the community and learn in the process!

 

There's a little twist right there! We as staff member will also be giving a feedback to each other.

All part of process, growth, future co operation in unique situations. 

We want to bring the community, staff team closer and more friendly.

 

 

We'd like to know;

 

-What you think of our latest updates, on what can we improve on?

-What do you think of the server in general? Is there something you'd like to change?

-A Feedback for every staff member

 

QYJqfnK.png

 

Copy paste the Format bottom of this thread.

You write the entire format, with your choice between

Static prizes for submitting your feedback.

 

5m DsCoins or 5 Event boxes

0465acd99e8519071a9c1756e24c0d1c.png Or 115d1a9fda6a736543116b4a78a77d00.png
 

Once you filled it out, and ready to post.

You'll be posting the thread in the next link below (Staff feedback section)

https://dreamscape317.net/forum/index.php?/forum/83-staff-feedback/

 

You go on Discord and look for my name, Bodhi#9025 

Send a private message with your link of the thread + Your choice as your prize.

I'll be adding you on the list of candidates for the big prizes! 

 

When does the event end?

20th January I'll be locking the Event.

23th January Winners known! Also you'll be able to receive your static prize aswell!

 

rKsmn2D.png

-Every Question, Staff member has been filled out with proper feedback

(Preferably minimal of 20 words)

 

-A mature feedback 

Example(s);

 

A No go;

"Bodhi is a shit staff member"

 

A mature feedback;

"Bodhi is not suited for the position because he is very inactive at some moments which is not a great quality to have as staff member."

 

-Pm Bodhi on Discord ( Bodhi#9025 ) With your thread's link, choice between 5m DsCoins, 5 Event Boxes.

 

DWFqnJA.png

First prize

A Custom item chosen by @Feeds!

fxxbWcl.gif

 

Second prize

A BFG Set!

1048dd5faad07a55c652303124813426.gif

 

Third prize

Space Virtus set + Eternal Khiones Staff +Camo Spirit Shield!

c451599d8fc4910d49a79a648a2b66d3.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3rI6QSu.png

Owner(s)

 

9aEeedt.gifChuck (Owner)

 

9aEeedt.gif CjBear (Co-Owner)

 

Manager(s)

 

hXWV3qp.gifFeeds (Server Manager)

 

UUiFnP8.gifLt Limes (Head Support)

 

Administrator(s)

 

UUiFnP8.gifJason (Administrator)

 

UUiFnP8.gifAustralia (Administrator)

 

T2gZbYt.gifSriVdUY.gifBodhi (Forum Administrator, Server Support)

 

Moderator(s)

 

fTkZF2h.gifRegis (In-Game Moderator)

 

Server Support(s)

 

SriVdUY.gifJota (Server Support)

 

SriVdUY.gifAfade (Server Support)

 

What do you think of the Server? Is there something you'd like to see change?

 

What do you think of our latest updates? On what should we focused at?

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you in advance for the feedback! And Good luck to everyone!

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9aEeedt.gifChuck (Owner)

chuck you know me the day i started. when you start a dice duel dice i love it i remmber the time i won something before i dont know when a new event will come i just want to know when this will happen also it about to be chrismas. also i want the tinychat event back i want to know when would that happen.

 

9aEeedt.gif CjBear (Co-Owner)

there not alot of thing i cant say to you cj. i love the updated you upload in forums and help the communitry in dreamscape. with new content 

 

Manager(s)

 

hXWV3qp.gifFeeds (Server Manager)

feeds i know you the day i started. also your time zone is gmt+3 or +4 it will be hard for you to come on when their alot of people online. K3. but i am comming for you in discord level rank 

 

UUiFnP8.gifLt Limes (Head Support)

lime you one staff who help me when you was a co-owner when i dont know what to do also you are the active staff i know right now.  the one thing i love you is from the pinata event you done then i got bfg from the tact box K3

 

Administrator(s)

 

UUiFnP8.gifJason (Administrator)

jason the person who just cant be ask going to dicezone to mm player when he is the staff i know who would come to dicezone to mm player if there no td online. there more i could say i will stop it there. 

 

UUiFnP8.gifAustralia (Administrator)

australia what can i say about you ermm. you are one staff you help alot i can see you yell the only weakness i can see you are started to not come online. you are active in discord. 

 

T2gZbYt.gifSriVdUY.gifBodhi (Forum Administrator, Server Support)

there are alot of thing i could say about you. one of the active player play who i know i dont know who who can come to you levels. also the one thing i hate you is from clean my 3b bank.  one of the active staff who i know he is a player that can help  the server.  

 

Moderator(s)

 

fTkZF2h.gifRegis (In-Game Moderator)

imo about you regis is you not that active in game that about i can see. i can see you helping out with the wiki editting. i do understand some people can be busy and so. 

 

Server Support(s)

 

SriVdUY.gifJota (Server Support)

i dont have anything to say about you. the reason why this is because you be come a staff not long ago also i dont see you yell when you are online.

 

SriVdUY.gifAfade (Server Support)

afade i wouldnt lie you can be active to play dreamscape i starting seeing you . your one staff help me when i dont have a healing pet at raiden.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, splitrunner said:

 

9aEeedt.gifChuck (Owner)

chuck you know me the day i started. when you start a dice duel dice i love it i remmber the time i won something before i dont know when a new event will come i just want to know when this will happen also it about to be chrismas. also i want the tinychat event back i want to know when would that happen.

 

9aEeedt.gif CjBear (Co-Owner)

there not alot of thing i cant say to you cj. i love the updated you upload in forums and help the communitry in dreamscape. with new content 

 

Manager(s)

 

hXWV3qp.gifFeeds (Server Manager)

feeds i know you the day i started. also your time zone is gmt+3 or +4 it will be hard for you to come on when their alot of people online. K3. but i am comming for you in discord level rank 

 

UUiFnP8.gifLt Limes (Head Support)

lime you one staff who help me when you was a co-owner when i dont know what to do also you are the active staff i know right now.  the one thing i love you is from the pinata event you done then i got bfg from the tact box K3

 

Administrator(s)

 

UUiFnP8.gifJason (Administrator)

jason the person who just cant be ask going to dicezone to mm player when he is the staff i know who would come to dicezone to mm player if there no td online. there more i could say i will stop it there. 

 

UUiFnP8.gifAustralia (Administrator)

australia what can i say about you ermm. you are one staff you help alot i can see you yell the only weakness i can see you are started to not come online. you are active in discord. 

 

T2gZbYt.gifSriVdUY.gifBodhi (Forum Administrator, Server Support)

there are alot of thing i could say about you. one of the active player play who i know i dont know who who can come to you levels. also the one thing i hate you is from clean my 3b bank.  one of the active staff who i know he is a player that can help  the server.  

 

Moderator(s)

 

fTkZF2h.gifRegis (In-Game Moderator)

imo about you regis is you not that active in game that about i can see. i can see you helping out with the wiki editting. i do understand some people can be busy and so. 

 

Server Support(s)

 

SriVdUY.gifJota (Server Support)

i dont have anything to say about you. the reason why this is because you be come a staff not long ago also i dont see you yell when you are online.

 

SriVdUY.gifAfade (Server Support)

afade i wouldnt lie you can be active to play dreamscape i starting seeing you . your one staff help me when i dont have a healing pet at raiden.

 

 

 

Thanks for the feedback mate. I've been having some issues IRL that have brought my playtime down a bit and I'm not liking it as much as anyone else, but hopefully it'll be resolved soon. Between work, my wife, and my daughter everything has been hectic and with the 10-11 hour shifts I've been doing I'm lucky to make it to my bed. You'll see more of me if you're in my time zone don't worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, splitrunner said:

 

9aEeedt.gifChuck (Owner)

chuck you know me the day i started. when you start a dice duel dice i love it i remmber the time i won something before i dont know when a new event will come i just want to know when this will happen also it about to be chrismas. also i want the tinychat event back i want to know when would that happen.

 

9aEeedt.gif CjBear (Co-Owner)

there not alot of thing i cant say to you cj. i love the updated you upload in forums and help the communitry in dreamscape. with new content 

 

Manager(s)

 

hXWV3qp.gifFeeds (Server Manager)

feeds i know you the day i started. also your time zone is gmt+3 or +4 it will be hard for you to come on when their alot of people online. K3. but i am comming for you in discord level rank 

 

UUiFnP8.gifLt Limes (Head Support)

lime you one staff who help me when you was a co-owner when i dont know what to do also you are the active staff i know right now.  the one thing i love you is from the pinata event you done then i got bfg from the tact box K3

 

Administrator(s)

 

UUiFnP8.gifJason (Administrator)

jason the person who just cant be ask going to dicezone to mm player when he is the staff i know who would come to dicezone to mm player if there no td online. there more i could say i will stop it there. 

 

UUiFnP8.gifAustralia (Administrator)

australia what can i say about you ermm. you are one staff you help alot i can see you yell the only weakness i can see you are started to not come online. you are active in discord. 

 

T2gZbYt.gifSriVdUY.gifBodhi (Forum Administrator, Server Support)

there are alot of thing i could say about you. one of the active player play who i know i dont know who who can come to you levels. also the one thing i hate you is from clean my 3b bank.  one of the active staff who i know he is a player that can help  the server.  

 

Moderator(s)

 

fTkZF2h.gifRegis (In-Game Moderator)

imo about you regis is you not that active in game that about i can see. i can see you helping out with the wiki editting. i do understand some people can be busy and so. 

 

Server Support(s)

 

SriVdUY.gifJota (Server Support)

i dont have anything to say about you. the reason why this is because you be come a staff not long ago also i dont see you yell when you are online.

 

SriVdUY.gifAfade (Server Support)

afade i wouldnt lie you can be active to play dreamscape i starting seeing you . your one staff help me when i dont have a healing pet at raiden.

 

 

 

 

Haha I appreciate the feedback you've given to us mate! I really do! 

Trust me, anyone can reach on my level, including you! 

Don't feel that bad! Cus I got cleaned right after by someone else! O_o

 

 

Note for another users, please create another thread instead of commenting here. So we can add your submission towards the big list of winners for Custom item!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, afade said:

Thanks for the feedback mate. I've been having some issues IRL that have brought my playtime down a bit and I'm not liking it as much as anyone else, but hopefully it'll be resolved soon. Between work, my wife, and my daughter everything has been hectic and with the 10-11 hour shifts I've been doing I'm lucky to make it to my bed. You'll see more of me if you're in my time zone don't worry.

 

10 hours ago, Bodhi said:

aha I appreciate the feedback you've given to us mate! I really do! 

Trust me, anyone can reach on my level, including you! 

Don't feel that bad! Cus I got cleaned right after by someone else! O_o

 

 

Note for another users, please create another thread instead of commenting here. So we can add your submission towards the big list of winners for Custom item!

 

 

i have updated my one you and look at feedback for staff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2019 at 3:26 AM, splitrunner said:

 

9aEeedt.gifChuck (Owner)

chuck you know me the day i started. when you start a dice duel dice i love it i remmber the time i won something before i dont know when a new event will come i just want to know when this will happen also it about to be chrismas. also i want the tinychat event back i want to know when would that happen.

 

9aEeedt.gif CjBear (Co-Owner)

there not alot of thing i cant say to you cj. i love the updated you upload in forums and help the communitry in dreamscape. with new content 

 

Manager(s)

 

hXWV3qp.gifFeeds (Server Manager)

feeds i know you the day i started. also your time zone is gmt+3 or +4 it will be hard for you to come on when their alot of people online. K3. but i am comming for you in discord level rank 

 

UUiFnP8.gifLt Limes (Head Support)

lime you one staff who help me when you was a co-owner when i dont know what to do also you are the active staff i know right now.  the one thing i love you is from the pinata event you done then i got bfg from the tact box K3

 

Administrator(s)

 

UUiFnP8.gifJason (Administrator)

jason the person who just cant be ask going to dicezone to mm player when he is the staff i know who would come to dicezone to mm player if there no td online. there more i could say i will stop it there. 

 

UUiFnP8.gifAustralia (Administrator)

australia what can i say about you ermm. you are one staff you help alot i can see you yell the only weakness i can see you are started to not come online. you are active in discord. 

 

T2gZbYt.gifSriVdUY.gifBodhi (Forum Administrator, Server Support)

there are alot of thing i could say about you. one of the active player play who i know i dont know who who can come to you levels. also the one thing i hate you is from clean my 3b bank.  one of the active staff who i know he is a player that can help  the server.  

 

Moderator(s)

 

fTkZF2h.gifRegis (In-Game Moderator)

imo about you regis is you not that active in game that about i can see. i can see you helping out with the wiki editting. i do understand some people can be busy and so. 

 

Server Support(s)

 

SriVdUY.gifJota (Server Support)

i dont have anything to say about you. the reason why this is because you be come a staff not long ago also i dont see you yell when you are online.

 

SriVdUY.gifAfade (Server Support)

afade i wouldnt lie you can be active to play dreamscape i starting seeing you . your one staff help me when i dont have a healing pet at raiden.

 

 

 

 

Hey bro, Thanks again for the lovely feedback, I honestly wanted to meet up with you, but some activities ruined it, Pretty sure you will be coming back to my place, we have to meet up! And appreciate for the feedback bro!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3rI6QSu.png

Owner(s)

 

9aEeedt.gifChuck (Owner)

Incredible owner, interacting much with the community. Doing revolutionary custom work!

9aEeedt.gif CjBear (Co-Owner)

Bear certainly has grown with the task of being co-owner. Keep up the good work!

Manager(s)

 

hXWV3qp.gifFeeds (Server Manager)

Been here since beginning of time - just a key part of the #DSgang

UUiFnP8.gifLt Limes (Head Support)

Whenever tickets are made, I see them solved quite fast. Thumps up!

Administrator(s)

 

UUiFnP8.gifJason (Administrator)

Hard working, always committed to whatever he's doing.

 

UUiFnP8.gifAustralia (Administrator)

Always eager to take on a new task, whether hard or simple,

and tackles it diligently, without question or complaint. This positive attitude inspires others too. 

 

T2gZbYt.gifSriVdUY.gifBodhi (Forum Administrator, Server Support)

Always active on forums, answers any questions, simply hard working!

Moderator(s)

 

fTkZF2h.gifRegis (In-Game Moderator)

Haven't yet had the pleasure to talk/see him in-game yet.

Server Support(s)

 

SriVdUY.gifJota (Server Support)

Haven't yet had the pleasure to talk/see him in-game yet.

SriVdUY.gifAfade (Server Support)

Haven't yet had the pleasure to talk/see him in-game yet.

 

What do you think of the Server? Is there something you'd like to see change?

Incredible how DS keeps on going - It's partly a great staff but surely great community. Innovation is always welcome!

What do you think of our latest updates? On what should we focused at?

Great updates lately! I'm just looking forward for more to explore!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Owner(s)

 

9aEeedt.gifChuck (Owner)

I've known chuck for awhile, not super personally but ya lol. He's an amazing Owner. Always looking to help the community and being part of the community. All around an amazing dude.

9aEeedt.gif CjBear (Co-Owner)

I can't say much about Cj, We haven't talked much personally. He seems like a really chill guy and does an amazing job as co owner. Always keeping us updated on things.

Manager(s)

 

hXWV3qp.gifFeeds (Server Manager)

Now Feeds I do know pretty well. Amazing guy, knows what he's doing. Always super professional. Best Server Manager Ever. 

UUiFnP8.gifLt Limes (Head Support)

Good Old Limes what can I say about him. Again he does an amazing job.  Does an amazing job on tickets too. Super friendly and professional also. 

Administrator(s)

 

UUiFnP8.gifJason (Administrator)

What can we say about Jason besides the fact I swear dude never sleeps lol. He seems to always be on like a machine. 

UUiFnP8.gifAustralia (Administrator)

Now for Aussie, He does an amazing job. He's a funny, but professional guy.  Has always answered my questions.

T2gZbYt.gifSriVdUY.gifBodhi (Forum Administrator, Server Support)

Bodhi I've known for a long time now. Very cool guy, super professional.  Knows his stuff on forums and in game. All around a good guy and does a good job.

 

Server Support(s)

 

SriVdUY.gifJota (Server Support)

Jota does an great job. Seems to always be on helping out in the help cc.  Again super friendly and professional. 

 

What do you think of the Server? Is there something you'd like to see change?

I Love this server. I've been here for 5 years, off and on, but seriously only server I've ever played and will play. Personally theirs nothing I'd change. I'm Loving the server. 

What do you think of our latest updates? On what should we focused at?

Loving the latest Updates to game. There Amazing. Maybe an update to some of older bosses drops. Nothing crazy just something to make them worth trying/doing.

 

 

Just wanna add You all do an amazing job. I'm kinda bad at these and didn't wanna sound like I was just repeating my self. So I'll say Keep up all the amazing work you guys do for the server and community and know that we all appreciate all the hard work and hours you guys put in so we can enjoy the game.

#DSGANG

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

General Chat

General Chat

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...