Bodhi

Introduction of new Support System + Guide

Support Ticket

Introduction

Introduction!

Dreamscape is about helping the players, our current system of contacting a Moderator+ for help isn't as efficient as it can be.

We've implemented a Support system that allows the players to make tickets, describing their issue & it allows the Staff Team to have an easier time keeping track of tickets.

Support Ticket

Guide

How do you make a ticket?

Step 1: 

Typing ::forums in-game will bring you to the forums, from here navigate to the main bar & Support

c7ed1184c89d1286586bf6312d38ae81.jpg

Step 2:

Select "New Request" to begin opening a ticket

8c7cff24f015c008ef5f3afe2717e70e.png

Step 3:

Choose a Title for the Ticket (Keep it relevant to the reason why the ticket is being opened) and a category for the ticket

d120646d122f86f733fc835d6eea5dc0.png

Step 4:

Follow the Steps shown in the Request Box

83311af8b47227d758aa74f22a1be650.png

Step 5:

Scroll down, once you see this, fill it out with the correct format.

88f80aceea2f1172f0baa7f42fffda44.png

Step 6:

Be Patient!!

The Staff Team get dozens of tickets every day & work to complete them all, once you have made the support ticket.

Please just wait for it to be completed, asking the Staff Team to do your ticket will only slow it down! 

To help with this, please ensure your ticket is using the correct format & guidelines.

Please ensure you have all relevant information ready when staff contacts you

Optional Step 7: 

Tag @Jladams6196 with a friendly message on Discord to get your ticket bumped up

I have made many of these and for some reason they just keep kicking me out of the discord. I just want my account back. I've spent so much money on it and it feels like you guys are just robbing me for my money. I don't play for a few months and I forgot my bank pin and now I'm banned. It's not fair, I just want my account back!!!

49 minutes ago, Rayvin Lyke said:

I have made many of these and for some reason they just keep kicking me out of the discord. I just want my account back. I've spent so much money on it and it feels like you guys are just robbing me for my money. I don't play for a few months and I forgot my bank pin and now I'm banned. It's not fair, I just want my account back!!!

Just reply to your ticket easy

What if people don't want to download Discord for support tickets?
Will there still be the option of filling in support tickets towards the forums, or is it really going to be limited to Discord?

4 hours ago, Searwen said:

What if people don't want to download Discord for support tickets?
Will there still be the option of filling in support tickets towards the forums, or is it really going to be limited to Discord?

Well if a player can login to Forums and Create Forum Account, and Can fill in Support Ticket, Then i'm pretty sure they can download Discord too, Doesn't feels like a Big Deal.

Altho I respect your concern.

6 hours ago, Feeds said:

Well if a player can login to Forums and Create Forum Account, and Can fill in Support Ticket, Then i'm pretty sure they can download Discord too, Doesn't feels like a Big Deal.

Altho I respect your concern.

Although I appreciate the reply, it still doesn't fully answer the question wether the forums will still be eligible for placing a support ticket..

im not sure if i am just being dumb or tried to submit a ticket at a bad time. do i have to lock the discord ticket for staff to be able to see and reply or is it something that they have to reply to before i can lock it.

12 minutes ago, Portex said:

im not sure if i am just being dumb or tried to submit a ticket at a bad time. do i have to lock the discord ticket for staff to be able to see and reply or is it something that they have to reply to before i can lock it.

If you have submitted your ticket on discord. Then your best chances are simply waiting it out till Support Team gets to you.

Untill then, I'd suggest create another account to play with, or another game for time being.

32 minutes ago, godnam v2 said:

well if you cant log in to discord or any way to get contact with staff how do you maked support then ? :)

Create an new account, and join the server. Works the same aslong you can prove it’s you. You should be totally fine. 

28 minutes ago, godnam v2 said:

that its evaiding punishment that bannable offence same as in game so you telling me to brake rules get bannned and after pay for unmute unban etc ?

Then you are banned for a good reason and stick to that way. Don’t cause trouble ingame and forums, discord. To get all round ban instead a ingame ban. 

On 12/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, Searwen said:

Although I appreciate the reply, it still doesn't fully answer the question wether the forums will still be eligible for placing a support ticket..

Unfortunately, Everything will be handled through discord for faster response. :)

4 minutes ago, Merchangel_ said:

Hey guys, the discord link doesn't work anymore...

I just used it, yes it does. opens 2 tabs. One is a discord invitation, the other is a quick guide to verify your account on discord