Bodhi

Introduction of new Support System + Guide

4sys0wE.png

Introduction

Recently we have changed our Support Ticket system.

From Forums to Discord. We wanted to improve our Support system for a while and here today we found a perfect solution!

For you and for us!

Why did we move?

We felt the Support ticket system on forums are mostly unknown to our users who hasn't met forum at all.

Discord is being used world wide compared to forums, more chance of our clients knowledge of how to use the ticket system.

It's also easier for us to keep track of, respond to all of your tickets!

We'd be able to respond at faster rate which means your ticket is processed little faster than our previous Support System!

qz63qgt.png

How to create your support ticket now?

If you havn't joined our Discord Server yet, here's the link to Dreamscape's Discord Server;

(Links you to the right channel)

https://discord.gg/y965tu

Step 1

Join the Discord link above if you havn't joined, head towards Support channel.

ikQqdzh.png

Step 2

React with the correct Emoji (Click the envelope)

l4U3J89.png 

Step 3

There should be another channel popping up like this.

e76030a5d73671fa568916ebf3c82261.png

Step 4

You describe your issue here with many details as possible! 
Helpfull tips
-Paypal Transaction ID
-Older passwords
-Bankpins
-Ips & Mac adress

8de91bc907987ba818fe675b3b9c0f1b.png

Step 5

If you feel your ticket has been solved. Click on the lock

2961888fd3259e0d60bfce01664f3526.png

Step 6

There will appear 2 more options
Read this as "Are you sure to close this ticket"

7ac0c512757d24c639fda62e91ee6304.png=No

1617878661a62c0c38caec350e18f4ca.png=Yes

5bc9879e04ae121dee8c4a81348d97e0.png

Support Ticket Management

I have made many of these and for some reason they just keep kicking me out of the discord. I just want my account back. I've spent so much money on it and it feels like you guys are just robbing me for my money. I don't play for a few months and I forgot my bank pin and now I'm banned. It's not fair, I just want my account back!!!

49 minutes ago, Rayvin Lyke said:

I have made many of these and for some reason they just keep kicking me out of the discord. I just want my account back. I've spent so much money on it and it feels like you guys are just robbing me for my money. I don't play for a few months and I forgot my bank pin and now I'm banned. It's not fair, I just want my account back!!!

Just reply to your ticket easy

4 hours ago, Searwen said:

What if people don't want to download Discord for support tickets?
Will there still be the option of filling in support tickets towards the forums, or is it really going to be limited to Discord?

Well if a player can login to Forums and Create Forum Account, and Can fill in Support Ticket, Then i'm pretty sure they can download Discord too, Doesn't feels like a Big Deal.

Altho I respect your concern.

6 hours ago, Feeds said:

Well if a player can login to Forums and Create Forum Account, and Can fill in Support Ticket, Then i'm pretty sure they can download Discord too, Doesn't feels like a Big Deal.

Altho I respect your concern.

Although I appreciate the reply, it still doesn't fully answer the question wether the forums will still be eligible for placing a support ticket..

im not sure if i am just being dumb or tried to submit a ticket at a bad time. do i have to lock the discord ticket for staff to be able to see and reply or is it something that they have to reply to before i can lock it.

12 minutes ago, Portex said:

im not sure if i am just being dumb or tried to submit a ticket at a bad time. do i have to lock the discord ticket for staff to be able to see and reply or is it something that they have to reply to before i can lock it.

If you have submitted your ticket on discord. Then your best chances are simply waiting it out till Support Team gets to you.

Untill then, I'd suggest create another account to play with, or another game for time being.

32 minutes ago, godnam v2 said:

well if you cant log in to discord or any way to get contact with staff how do you maked support then ? :)

Create an new account, and join the server. Works the same aslong you can prove it’s you. You should be totally fine. 

28 minutes ago, godnam v2 said:

that its evaiding punishment that bannable offence same as in game so you telling me to brake rules get bannned and after pay for unmute unban etc ?

Then you are banned for a good reason and stick to that way. Don’t cause trouble ingame and forums, discord. To get all round ban instead a ingame ban. 

On 12/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, Searwen said:

Although I appreciate the reply, it still doesn't fully answer the question wether the forums will still be eligible for placing a support ticket..

Unfortunately, Everything will be handled through discord for faster response. :)