Sign in to follow this  
Poetry

Poetry's Introduction

Greetings DreamScape Community,

My name is Mason (a.k.a) Poetry, I recently just created my account on dreamscape, and wanted to get more involved within the community, so here's the start of my efforts, I have been around the runescape scene for going on 10 years, and the rsps for 3, i mostly enjoy the custom servers (obviously) and have been moving from server to server in trying to find what server/community fits me best, so far i really enjoy the crazy amounts of custom content dreamscape provides as well as the very helpful community, can't wait to get to know all of you soon!

Sincerely,
Poetry

welcome my brother, hope you're like the rest of us and stick around for the long haul this rsps has to offer. its addicting. truly is. you might find yourself gone for a couple of months but guess what. dreamscape calls baby. x) enjoy you time here. if you need anything hmu ~ Arza

Hello, Poetry welcome to Dreamscape! I hope you enjoy the server and feel like you fit in! I've talked to you on discord and you seem like a cool guy! I hope to see you around the server, feel free to Pm me if you need help!

Welcome to #DSGANG!!