Sign in to follow this  
Bodhi

PvP World's suggestion (Brainstorm)

2y1wdAA.png

Before we get started, this is nothing offical, or latest "offical" idea.

Everything can be changed by having a discussion and potential ideas to be added.

What is the content called

Potential a new world, with a risk+ requires loads of testing at every update.

PvP World

How does it work?

Basically a brand new world exact like ours, and connected to each other.

However everywhere is wilderness/pvp zone except the bank areas.

This brings a new thrill for the users are willing to risk extra for boosts example;

25% droprate, 20% luck, 10% xebos, infinity keys increased (Just throwing ideas)

There is no instanced zones, if a Executive Donator wants to exe zone, it'll become shared zone with other executives in order to avoid hiding and abusing it's perks.

There's twists and exceptions;

-You can only teleport if you're out of combat, or requires you to use a special teleport tab (can be made or used like city teleport tabs).

-You can use any gear for pvmings but not on people,

This requires loads of testing, potential combinations, corrections of item stats.

-Custom items will become unusable on pking. Only towards monsters.

-E.L.O will be disabled for potential bugs abuses.

-You cannot use  ::bank/::pos/::mypos command outside safe zones.

-You can gain randomly drops from pking players.

Goes from Super mystery box to goodieboxes depending on your bounty percentage of risking value in pvp zones.

-High Defence item stats will be reduced if being attacked by another player, not by the boss/npc self.

What rewards does it give?

-In P.v.P world it'll give you certain boosts, which requires discussion.

I was thinking of 25% droprate, 30% double drop, 25% luck, 10% Xebos, infinity keys increased.

-For the P.v.P'ers potential mystery drops if pking from players with certain rate of 1:100 ish.

-All untradeable, tradeable items will be dropped if killed by a player. And will be dropped and the killer can pick it all up. (EXCEPT Iron mans, needs a brainstorm)

How will it benefit server/players?

Extra players to attract mainly pvpers (Atleast it'll bring the pvp content back to alive).

Extra content on the server, pvp being brought back.

How could it be expanded in the future?

Potential only world boss's with extra drops, or rewarding perks.

What negative effect could this have? (Think eco, Item balances, Overpowered)

It can become really overpowered if a plat decide to hop on the world with max droprates and use the advantage. However the plat can be pked by another plat if decided and lose all items.

It can cause loads of drama except if you create a warning once you try to log in on the pvp world. Like a huge warning a sort of pop up. And state in the rules once died, lost all items. Unless you've created a video of yourself being killed by another player abusing bugs, the player will be banned+wiped. Items will be refunded.

This means a new full log for pvp world self.

It can go out of hand easily without the correct Staff team, or even specialized team for the pvp world.

there nothing to say big vouch 

also, there are some advantage for this pvp world will bring new pvp player in to dreamscape.

imo this is like deadman mode there should weekly or monthly events so new player and old player. that can help them to earn money in the customer world. 

i think there shouldnt be a rank for this world because alot of player will abuse the system.

1 hour ago, Bodhi said:

It can go out of hand easily without the correct Staff team, or even specialized team for the pvp world.

imo the right staff for this is australia because he is one or 2 staff who i know that love pvp.

1 hour ago, Bodhi said:

It can become really overpowered if a plat decide to hop on the world with max droprates and use the advantage. However the plat can be pked by another plat if decided and lose all items.

i think there shouldnt be a rank for this world because alot of player will abuse the system

No Vouch, this is a future of DreamScape I would not like to see. Sorry but this is just going to be wide spread drama and massacre. Plus, we would have to change so many things about the game that would make a whole other RSPS. 

BIG Vouch, Just because people don't want to see what can happen... it doesn't matter this will begin to make the server even bigger then it is. especially if you make the World 2 or PVP World as a Server where you cannot use OVERPOWERED GEAR. only use Choatic Raiper  as the most powerful weapon. not an AK-47 Unless you plan to make our health a lot more then it is in MVP worlds. its def worth it to build on the Server and show what we are capable of as a community.

I'm not saying I'm for or against this idea in particular. I kinda like the idea of bringing back pvp in some way because it will greatly expand the player base. However, I'm very against the idea of being able to pvp in max custom gear and losing it. It will basically turn into a handful of really good pk'ers holding the eco in a matter of days. You could potentially make billions in a matter of minutes if you pk the right people, which I am highly against. We already have gambling for those that want to do something high risk for making money. Perhaps instead of loosing items on death if youre using customs, you have to pay a hefty fee to reclaim the items and the pker gets a item from a reward pool based on how much you were risking at the time. Let's say a person is risking 1b by wearing max exec or plat gear, the pker that kills him/her doesnt get the items, but instead gets a random item from a rare drop table. If they are risking under 500m its uncommon drop table and risking under 100m its a common drop table.  

I like the idea, but by dropping all the gear, it will be overpowered and eco could be help by someone new within a day instead of a plat that has spent plenty of money and time in the game grinding.