Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Bug Event!

BUG EVENT!

Tired of seeing bugs in the game? Little improvements and quality of life issues?

Well here is your chance to have your issues brought to light!

This event will be to for you to tell us 5 bugs, 2 quality of life and 1 improvement that we can fix to make your experience on Dreamscape better.

No matter the size of the issue we are here to fix it!

Dreamscape is growing day by day, and bugs can easily be missed during our beta testing and, not being everyday players we miss the issues players would see with content and quality of life

This event will give you the chance to tell us what bugs we need to fix and improvements we can work on. Quality of Life issues can be anything you believe that would make your Dreamscape experience a lot easier and less stressful.

Rules of the Event:

1. Don't be disrespectful towards Staff/Server.

2. Copying other people's ideas won't earn you rewards.

3. Follow the format listed below.

4. Please don't go over 5 bugs so other players can have a chance (3 minimum)

5. Winners will be based on following the rules, and how much thought put into your post.

*Any violation made to the rules revokes your entry*

Rewards!

1. Infinity Gauntlets Charged

2. BFG9000

3. Hades Cleaver

Entry Prize - 5M DScoins and 2 Event Boxes

Format: 

Bugs

Quality of Life

Improvement (300 words max)

Event Ends 

11/18/2019

Bugs

1. logging while spectating logs you back in 1 square west of person, letting you jump walls and doors

2. turmoil prayer does 15% str instead of 23% + level 

3. pacman pet does not give damage bonus

4. cannot tele from exec zone to ownercape zone on occasion

5. corp drop table does not list all drops

Quality of Life

1. save quick prayers for each spell book so you don't need to reset on every switch

2. allow sending x ds coins to pouch instead of sending all and then taking out what you want

1. make melee not awful, make it at least on par with the other 2 combat styles, right now its low defense so dies easily, and low accuracy making late game bosses like hades slow kills due to constant 0s, the accuracy is such a problem that thanos is higher dps for melee than the $500 shadow pet I bought.

Bugs:

1. When you kill bosses at executive raids (but vendura), it doesnt count as daily task. 

2. You cant tele to xebo from executive zone.

3. Some random blocks (floor) at magegray, making you able to kill it from a safe spot.

4. Corp drops inferno ss on the ground even with coll neck (idk if still doing it, happened to me 6 months ago).

5. Problem with auth code (happened to me last week) where the code didnt work, even after waiting for a new one.

Quality of life:

1.after killing a decent amount of npcs at same time, it lag a little bit (character kinda frezzees until all the kc go up), idk if its possible to do something about it.

2. Remove the time between opening some boxes (cant remember which one you cant spam click).

Improvement:

Remove the amount of flowers you can plant without logout at dicezon.

Bugs

1. The refferal system doesn't seem to work properly. ::reff doesn't do anything at all.

2. When getting the clue step at the "Tree gnome village boxes", you don't have to go there, you can click the boxes just outside of Ardougne (which is better imo, we have to walk stupidly long to get there).

3. Sonic's at ::train don't contribute to the amount of training points you get. (due to their 250hp instead of 1000)?

4. Moparscape vote link doesn't work or is outdated.

5. When u check drops for the corporal beast, it shows only 1 whip, from what I remember there are more drops from corp.

Quality of Life

1. Clue teleport scrolls, this is an item that could potentially be for both iron/normal mode accounts. A clue scroll teleport (1 consumes per use) to teleport to a certain location. Let's say It'll become a reward from hard/elite clues? Maybe 10 at a time or something? It would be nice to be able to just tele to some places in order to speed up the clue progess.

2. When typing certain things in the ::wiki (for example ::wiki icy skeleton) it usually refers to a page that's said: Did you mean Icy Skeleton? Maybe it'd be nice to just open the corresponding page immediatly.

Extra:

3. Remove minibosses from Slayer tasks, they're a pain to do and take very long, for very bad rewards.

4. It'd be cool to have an option to set which "home" you want to use. As a 2015 player, I prefer the old home over the new one (sorry devs, it does look amazing), maybe an npc where you can set which home you want to go when typing ::home?

- Upon going to Xebos for the first time, you're forced to do the karma quest. I think it'd be better to make it an optional thing, so certain people, and especially Ironman can get their event boxes from xebos without having to do the karma quest first, xebos isn't that hard to complete normally, but with the minions it takes way too long to even be worth doing (literally over 6 hours).

I'd just say make it an optional thing to do the quest first, not a forced thing.

Bugs

1. Groudon Keys do not stack, and using the Groudon key, the items go to inventory and not bank.

2. If you open bird's nests but do not have enough space in your inventory, the rings go into your bank but are invisible.

3. The melee strykewyrm at the minigame has 800k hp while the rest have 150k hp.

4. Using a hades' cleaver at ::train shows you hit a 0 but still kills the monster.

5. There are 2 different mystery boxes, not sure how i got them though.

Quality of Life

1. When finishing the strykewyrm minigame have it teleport you to the new home rather than the old one, or add the npc that lets you tele to the minigame back to the old home.

2. Allow for the bank placeholder button to remain pressed after logout rather than having to enable it every time.

1. Since almost everything is tradable now in-game, specifically the bfg9000 and infinity gauntlets charged, i think that the upgraded versions of these items and the hades' cleaver should be tradable since the upgrade totems themselves are tradable.

Bugs

1. unable to sell emperor armor set boxes (isnt making them into boxes is to make it easier to sell?) (if so why is it untradeable in this form)

2. When opening mystery boxes items don't auto go to your bank (this would be nice)

3. the weird glitch that happens when Fping that skips spots and makes it so you have to relog to continue planting

4. When specifically searching for items in POS search the item will sometimes come up and other times you ahve to put in for example: xebos invitation you have to type in "invi" for it to come up

5. if you are outside of dicing zones you can trade and gamble players outside the area

Quality of Life

1. update sponsor zone aka ownercape that would be nice

2. update wiki guides and forum guides some of them still have the 1Q and 5Q prices

1. everything looks good so far been hearing bad things about exec zone but i wouldn't know anything about that

BUGS

1. Sometimes when i try to add an item to my POS nothing happens. Like, I digit the amount of DS coins, press enter and the item is still in my inventory. Relogging fix this problem, but it shouldn't happen in the first place.

2. You can send private messages to offline players.

3. A lot of items have weird inventory sprites, which makes the game look unprofessional. There are several tools online that can help you get the right rotation for an item.

4. Sometimes I leave my character cutting trees at ::afk while i'm doing other things, and when I come back my character is not actually chopping the tree.

5. A lot of items don't have a price or have outdated prices

QUALITY OF LIFE

1. Implement a ::voted command instead of having to type the auth codes manually

2. Make the home area smaller. Banks and shops are far away from the home teleport. Not everyone has the ::bank command.

IMPROVEMENT

1. I like the idea of having a world boss that can be spawned at any time by using a consumable item. The consumable item that spawns the boss could be dropped by all monsters in the Executive zone. Executive players that gets this item as a drop can either sell it for money or spawn the boss for everyone to enjoy. Everyone that deals at least 1 damage to the boss gets a roll in the boss drop table. Top 5 damage gets 2 rolls on the boss drop table. I believe this would be a really cool update, and would bring the community together. Would be nice to see 50+ players fighting the same boss.

Bugs

1.If u try to buy an item from the train shop it will say u don't have enough points even if u do.

2. If u use dream pot (24) then play for like 2 hours leave come back the other day get on then relog it will add extra mins to the pot.

3. Complete a daily task head home and when spin it and quickly switch to airplane mode and u'll get x2 the reward.

4. If u tele to duel arena u don't switch clans u stay in help cc and if u gamble it will announce in the help cc.

5. Sometimes u appear offline to players even tho u are online

Quality of Life

1. Make leveling up karma easier

2. Change the max pot for the 55x2 gambler at ;;dicezone

1. I think you should lower the hp for xebos the first time killing It would make it easier for the new players

Bugs

1. Executive Zone: ::exe executive raids teleport, Executive Zone points doesn't work

2. Flower Poker disabled in West hall ::dicezone

3. Rank shop ::dicezone shows old currency - not updated

4. Pathing Battlegrounds is really bad (upstairs building, final area, etc)

5. Pos doesn't allow to put item into it sometimes. 

Quality of Life

1. Executive raids respawn at portal

2. Notes button to write down information

1. I think it would be better for the game to make all end-game gear untradable again. Whenever people gamble these items they immediately quit the game after losing, don't want to rebuild because they don't have their gear anymore. 

Bugs

1. After using Xebo's Invitation. There's no Xebos boss in it. It's a waste using it. 

2. When u get clue scrolls (Normal & Hard) drop them once. You need to relog to drop them for the second time.

3. When u wants to make runes bar with runite ore you get to choose 1 5 10 X . When u have 28 in ur inventory and you want to make them all you choose X but it only makes 10 instead of all. Other bar works fine.

4. In ::market POS when u want to buy some items in stack like 2-4 I choose 5/10 It doesn't work. It automatically close the POS interface and sometimes when u try to sell some stuff after typing the prices but the item just won't go on POS need to relog only works. 

5. In CC when u try to type something to answer player without offensing the rules but then it keep saying " No advertising _____ " 

Quality of Life

1. Makes Farming n Herblore skills easier. I always stuck with herblore after planting a herb I need to wait for so long.

2. Add a exit/leave button or a Option for you to choose like enter/cancel for Trinity minigame. 

1. First what to improve is The Wiki. Always update it asap especially price guide and item info. As there's alot of newcomers/veteran need guide/answer for their question. ::Wiki is the best place for them to search for themself. Second is improve some skills like farming/herblore/agility/theiving/runecrafting/construction and add somemore raw foods at Charlie the cook not only raw shrimp and the option of choosing how many u want to do in skilling like smithing/cooking using the X amount option need to be fixed like I have 28 shark/runite ore wants to cook/smith so I can type the amount we want...Third is the voting rewards instead of copy & paste or typing 1 by 1 the auth codes ::redeem ______ . Should add a commands like ::claimvote / ::claimauth / or ::redeemall so it automatically helps you to redeem/claim all vote tickets. Fourth , Some Npc HP is too high example like Corporeal Beast (boss tele) n Alpha Penguin in ::mbox reduce abit fair enough for new players to get their gear and wanna go for better boss to farm. Fifth , Remove discontinued items like Chest key #1 n Treasure Chest #1 etc and improve the the treasure chest , It's very impossible to get over lvl 2 treasure chest. Fix the POS Search too some item can't be seen after scrolling down and searching.