Sign in to follow this  
Ih8life

Blizzard Staff

So I want to state that im not sure where I was supposed to put this I asked but this is what I found so if its not in the right spot can it be moved. The Blizzard Staff is not acting as it was stated to be. It is supposed to have the fastest aps .6 speed, but its more like every 3 seconds it attacks like a normal frostbite staff with 250 scroll dmg and buffed dmg. However according to drax > Copied and pastad from the update post, it seems to work off the animation though making it attack super slow.

The Blizzard Staff has a series of OP effects to it that take this weapon to the next level!

0.6 Attack Speed (fastest possible)

1 in 8 chance to freeze NPC (so it cannot hit you)

Scroll of Fire Effect (static 250 DMG per hit)

2 x hit per attack (same as BFG) 

@splitrunnerI believe it to be a bug this is based on Drax's statement in the recent patches. As I stated if this isn't the right spot to move it but its not  a suggestion.

@BodhiThis is not a suggestion as I just said this is from patch notes and its is not acting the way it has been describe by the developer @DRAX. Please read the whole post guys don't skim and get what you want out of it.