In-game Username:

splitrunner

Forum Username:

splitrunner

Discord Username:👑👑splitrunner👑👑#3070

How old are you? 

What is your current time zone?

bst

Have you ever been blocked from the wiki, or received any other infraction relating to DreamScape?

N/A

Have you had any administrator or higher leadership experience with a wiki or other website (Forums, for example)? If so, provide what you did.

i dont have any type of experience into wiki. i want to learn something new.

Write a brief introduction about yourself, both in-game and in real life.

my name is Omar i am 20 year old from the uk. i love to go and player football when i am free. also i love playing dreamscape. 

When considering what your desired position entails, what is your biggest strength?

my biggest strength is working with a team and solving. The reason why is because a lot of error that can occur to anything for example, when you are working on a wiki or anything what can occur a error u would need to work as a team in a wiki editor 

Your Biggest weakness?

my communication is not that good because i have dyslexia 

What has been your best moment in Dreamscape? Why is it your favourite?

the best moment been in dreamscape was when i got dream mage helm @ 40 kc. The reason why is because it is my lower kc with a rare drop. i dont know if anyone got lower then that.

Hello splitrunner,

I'm not in charge of dealing with applications, so I can only give you a vouch / no vouch.

Even though many people would define this application as short and lackluster, I think you've done a pretty good job. I myself am currently studying to become an elementary school teacher, and I've specialized myself in dyslexia/dyscalculia for over a year. Usually those children are very dedicated to learn and are a great asset to any team. Therefore I'm giving you a vouch.

You'll have to learn alot and it might go slower, but I'm down to invest time into helping you out, all your assignments will have to be corrected before actually posting them, I'm also down to help you with that.

One quick tip I'd like to give you, when you become part of our team, you're maybe not direct staff of DreamScape, but in a sense you represent it. Try to show maturity from now (don't post irrelevant things, and think twice before you type things, sometimes it sounds like you're toxic when you're not). Quick example; the Discord server conversation, you said, and I'm copying what you said now: "Yeah you guys really need to work on that wiki, it looks s**t. Those are not the kind of thing we'd like to see from you.

Goodluck.

3 hours ago, MrGainz said:

Hello splitrunner,

I'm not in charge of dealing with applications, so I can only give you a vouch / no vouch.

Even though many people would define this application as short and lackluster, I think you've done a pretty good job. I myself am currently studying to become an elementary school teacher, and I've specialized myself in dyslexia/dyscalculia for over a year. Usually those children are very dedicated to learn and are a great asset to any team. Therefore I'm giving you a vouch.

You'll have to learn alot and it might go slower, but I'm down to invest time into helping you out, all your assignments will have to be corrected before actually posting them, I'm also down to help you with that.

One quick tip I'd like to give you, when you become part of our team, you're maybe not direct staff of DreamScape, but in a sense you represent it. Try to show maturity from now (don't post irrelevant things, and think twice before you type things, sometimes it sounds like you're toxic when you're not). Quick example; the Discord server conversation, you said, and I'm copying what you said now: "Yeah you guys really need to work on that wiki, it looks s**t. Those are not the kind of thing we'd like to see from you.

Goodluck.

I think Gainz makes a valid point and has good judgement. You’re not a bad guy in any way but sometimes you do say things that sound a little immature or toxic, so I’d definitely say just improve on that in general and have an overall healthier attitude towards everyone, I’m going to leave a vouch.

I’m going to give you a vouch as well, for 2 reasons. 

Haven't talked with you a whole lot, but the times I have,  you seem like a good guy. 

And the 2nd reason and biggest of all is because, even though you are dyslexic and struggle with communication, you want to become part of a team based around communication. That shows dedication, desire to learn new things, and a solid work ethic. Communication can be taught, those things cannot. 

I will agree with previous posts about the immature comments because I have seen those as well. But if you fix that then I see no reason why you can’t succeed at this. Good luck on your application my man

VOUCH,

Extremely respectful and willing to go the extra mile. Very organized. I have spoken to him a couple times and he is very concerned about the wiki and how its running. 100% recommend him for the team.

On 9/11/2019 at 2:59 PM, MrGainz said:

Hello splitrunner,

Goodluck.

As what me gainz himself said a very valid point I speak to u quite often in game and you seem like a good lad so it's going to a VOUCH from me .. on other hand not happy about the helm