Sign in to follow this  
hc uchiwa

New Sonics for Extreme Donors

What is the content called:  There is lot of aoe wepons ingame and so less zone that we can use them, i want to suggest a new zone has multi atk with sonics (20-30) inside
How does it work? Killing sonics has aoe when you wear an aoe wepon
What rewards does it give? 1-3 crystal key and 1-3 DS-Coin
How will it benefit server/players? with the new Ckey+ release few week ago, could make it grind them better!
How could it be expanded in the future? That will just be a kind of ''reveamp'' with the ckey+ release AND Could make the ;;train zone used only by the non-donors 
What negative effect could this have? (Think eco, Item balances, Overpowered) I don't think there could be negative effect, only a great news to go with the ckey+

This would effectively crash the market on crystal keys and ckey +, and would also make one of the best ways to train scavenger extremely cheap. The impact on the cost alone is enough to make me lean towards No Support.

I could support this suggestion, though it would be nice if you would also think about negative effects such as the eco crashing. 

Therefore I'm leaning neutral right now.

Honestly, I'd vouch if this were Executive+ considered they're the first donator tier with aoe personal zone.

But considering from economy's view it'd crash a lot of prices example boxes of wisdom, american pieces even lower since they're incredibly common.

And from Scavenger it'd be new method for easy levels.  I'll be leaving a no vouch. 

13 minutes ago, Bodhi said:

Honestly, I'd vouch if this were Executive+ considered they're the first donator tier with aoe personal zone.

But considering from economy's view it'd crash a lot of prices example boxes of wisdom, american pieces even lower since they're incredibly common.

And from Scavenger it'd be new method for easy levels.  I'll be leaving a no vouch. 

There is so many things for sponsor+ and so many less extreme, super and regular, there a lot of AOE wepon but untill paying 200$ donation for sponsor+ you ony got 2 zones: REVENANT AND ;;MBOX, if you have any other npc that could be add has AOE for more than sponsor, that would be great, maybe sonics is too much for you guys, but an other npc could do the job, its only a suggestion everything can be changed! :)

have a nice day my friends dreamers!

Hc Uchiwa