Sign in to follow this  
Torrent25

Discord New channel/Voting

What is the content called: #Suggestions
How does it work? Discord will need a new channel e.g #Suggestions, Members with a suggestion can still post on the forums But they will also have the option to open a poll on discord buy posting in said channel (or if mods/admin what to moderate the suggestions they can lock the channel for mods/admin only and then they have the members DM them first with their polls/suggestions before posting it in #suggestions , Alternatively to a poll Members could Thumbs 👍 or Thumbs 👎 the suggestion which would be "vouch or no vouch"

How will it benefit server/players? Give members who aren't active on forums the ability to still participate in suggestions and generally people are active on discord so in my opinion suggestion will be check more often than the forums

What negative effect could this have? None

Having access to DreamScape aka the internet shows it shouldn't be a problem to join the forums either. I do feel you, there's not much activity on this forum at all, and it needs a change, but that starts with people being dragged to the forums. I'll remain neutral on this one to see other people's opinions in this regard.

I definitely think having a 'suggestions' tab on the discord would be positive and useful. Unfortunately, as Snelle said, it doesn't really help the inactivity of the forums and it might even get worse this way. 

If this were passed, I'd prefer it that only suggestions linked to the forums are allowed and members can give thumbs up or down.

Still, it's a yes from me. 

I feel as if having a #Suggestions channel on the discord could be beneficial for players who wants to just quickly jot down a suggestion without committing to a forum post. But as said in previous comments, if you can post it in the discord, you should just use the already designated section on the forums to make the post. It keeps things looking cleaner and brings the attention all to one central space.

I'm not - but not +. Staying Neutral on this one.