Pann Jr

[New Concept] 5K of each!

Dear DSGANG,

I'm undergoing a new challenge on DreamScape, I'm going to be attempting to kill almost every boss/NPC for atleast 5,000 times! I'll be making seperate threads with the loot having the name:

[5K OF (NPC)] LOOT!

List of NPC's I'm going to be attempting in order:

- Magegray

- Necromancer

I will be taking community requests aswell! If you're willing to leave me a suggestion; use this format please!

In-game name:

What NPC would you recommend me to kill?

What's the reason? Why should I kill this NPC?

I hope you guys will enjoy this concept, feel free to PM me in-game or leave any questions down here!

~ Arcenine

My current setup is:

setup.png

IGN- Sperm dibber 

Just to start it off Ruby rose you meanie!! corp haha thats soo mean you cant do that too Flame! 😄 Although i would love too see progress from 5k oblivion dragons its not as bad as corp cmon 😄

Gl brother looking forward to seeing your thread updated in the furture with some juicy loot

IGN - 2rich 2die

I think you should kill 5k abyssal sire's ;) do it, and you get 50m cash from me, you have my word. 

Although this would take you weeks and months of grinding, i'd like to see you get a bugatti or lambo drop. 

On 6/4/2019 at 8:08 AM, iron cjr said:

IGN - C1 

Please don't make this boi do 5k corp kills without an OC, at that point, it's just torture. If ya want @Arcenine I could do the kills for you and send you the screenshot of the loot. ❤️ 

- Cjr

Much appriciated man! If you feel like you still have the time as a helper, please do so! :)