Flint Arrow

Flint Arrow's Introduction

Hey DSGANG, My name is Zac, or Flint Arrow, and I've been here for a little over two weeks now. I'm sure some of you have seen me in-game, and if not, don't hesitate to say hi, I'm very friendly! I haven't been active at all on the forums yet, but that changes NOW! So far the community has been very welcoming and helpful. It looks like I will be staying :) 

A little bit about myself...

I'm 21 years old. I live in Colorado, USA. I work a full-time job as a Front End Manager at a grocery store. My hobbies include hiking, climbing, fishing, snowboarding, rafting, and anything else you can enjoy outside. But I am also a HUGE fan of video games.

I've been playing RuneScape sense I was just 10 years old. I even still have my original account haha. But once EOC hit, like most, I quit and moved to private servers. Sense then, I've been a part of more servers than I can count. I've been a global moderator on 4 of them, global admin on 3, forums admin on 1, and co-owned 2 of the 3 that i administrated. I've also been a part of countless help teams/forum moderator teams, and know my way around a forum extremely well. I used to know a handful of java and HTML coding, and even helped with a few updates on one of the servers I co-owned. I don't remember much though, I was learning it through high school and when I started working full time, I had to cut back on coding and video games in general. 

The reason I tell you all of this, is because this server excels in every single aspect compared to any server out there (that I have tried at least). The community is friendly and active, the staff is attentive and helpful, and the gameplay itself is so unique in the fact that even our MONEY is custom. This server steps away from the cookie cutter osrs items and flourishes in a display of art and power with more customs than I care to count. Even just the player count is enough to make me stick around.

I'm here for the long run guys and gals, see ya in-game :) 

P.S. I did make my signatures, I used to dabble in graphic design through high school as well, that also went out the window when all my free time went to working. It's something I would very much like to get back into, especially after scrolling through and seeing some of your guys' KICK A$$ signatures. They make mine look extremely amateur hahaha

Hey Zac, Welcome to the forums.  I hope you enjoy your stay here :).  If you need any help or just want to talk message me on forums or pm ingame.  See you around 😛 

Sincerely,

Saur0n

8 hours ago, Saur0n said:

Hey Zac, Welcome to the forums.  I hope you enjoy your stay here :).  If you need any help or just want to talk message me on forums or pm ingame.  See you around 😛 

Sincerely,

Saur0n

Hey thanks Saur0n! Will do :) BTW, your signature is one of the ones I was referring to ;) super sick hahaha

2 hours ago, Arcenine said:

Very clean introduction mate! I'll look foreward to meet you and grind some bosses if you'd like that, cya in-game!

I appreciate that Arcenine! I re-read it like 10 times to make sure it read nice and clean hahaha. Add me in-game, I'm almost always down for some bossing!

2 hours ago, izuchi said:

Hey man welcome!!! Hope to see ya around! 😄

Hey Steroids! you've already ripped me to shreds in BG a time or two ;) I did put up a good fight on one of our battles though!!!

Thanks for the welcome, see ya in-game 😄 

Welcome to the forums zac! it's nice to have you here. You have automatically become my buddy as soon as I heard fishing is one of your hobbies. Looking forward to meeting you in game buddy 😄