Oola

Glaive from nothing

Through a long process of over a year of just daily merching, I have finally achieved my own glaive from practically nothing. This is to show that anything is possible in Dreamscape through determination and dedication. If you keep going at things, good things will happen.

2abcb51361d98789a0606c7608888561.png

Congrats! I am 110% with you and definitely agree to what you said. I went from 1q to 1.2 quint from merching. I have never diced in my life. Keep up the good work and gz on the glaive!

Sorry for the late response - this took me approx a year of just idle merching regularly checking every few days. I started off with merching miniguns to higher end items. - Key at the moment is to look for items with high demand!

Also shout out to @HC Canada this journey is still going on. I have now acquired a lava minigun! 

2019.PNG

I also like the idea of a guide of some sorts to show people what to look for and what items are regularly sought after. Merching used to be my favorite on OSRS and I made several mills but with all the customs on DS it's kinda overwhelming even trying to get started

Congrats man! I would definitely recommend teaching some of the new players your merching ways so that others can share the success!