987ecdbd9b5da1b08c9b8122a68d1113.png.6bb84572d0b4eb0b6ea8f64395183147.png 

Proud to say that i've finally acquired my hard earned Completionist cape and i'm wearing it with pride! It's been a long time coming, a bit too long due to my lack of motivation and the work load IRL I had at the time. I'm happy that I stuck to my guns and kept at it! The Completionist cape looks amazing in-game, I hope to see more people grind for their own completionist cape. So far there is only three owners of the cape! Me, Bodhi and Dank Maymays.

Thanks to a number of people that helped me along the way, you know who you are. Anyways keep grinding DSGANG!

1 hour ago, Saur0n said:

Congratulations!  What was your least favorite achievement to get done? 

Sincerely,

Saur0n 

Thank you so much Saur0n! Hmmm this might surprise some people but once you actually try to do the achievement, you'll understand my pain.. But my least favorite achievement to do was the 25 Dream clues.. It was very easy to do, but the amount of time it took for me to get all 25 dream clues was crazy. Especially when it took almost 1 whole month just to complete 25 Dream clues 😛 But i'm happy with myself that I held on and kept grinding!

52 minutes ago, Iron Treat said:

Huge grats man, comp cape is a massive grind an this is a huge achievement. Whats next for ya?

Thank you so much Treat! As of right now, I think relaxation is much needed. But in the future I want to grind for max xp along with all the level 150s you can get! With the new xp lamp buffs, this is going to take quite some time.. but i'm up for it :) 

43 minutes ago, C O G N A C said:

Thank you so much Treat! As of right now, I think relaxation is much needed. But in the future I want to grind for max xp along with all the level 150s you can get! With the new xp lamp buffs, this is going to take quite some time.. but i'm up for it :) 

Xp lamp nerfs 😄 I was going for 150 all and was probably like 80% of the way there but I decided to prestige in order to go for comp :)

56 minutes ago, Iron Treat said:

Xp lamp nerfs 😄 I was going for 150 all and was probably like 80% of the way there but I decided to prestige in order to go for comp :)

Oh whoops! That was meant to say xp lamp nerfs hahaha. Ooo that would've been a tough decision, but trust me it'll be worth it! I know i'm sure happy with the cape 😛

Congratulation my dude! Goes to show with hard work and dedication, you can achieve some amazing things. 

What gave you the continuous drive and determination to get this done? I imagine it could get quite draining grinding for something of this size.

Btw, love the outfit and congratulations on Trusted Dicer my man.

Regards,

Cam/Cue

14 hours ago, Cue said:

Congratulation my dude! Goes to show with hard work and dedication, you can achieve some amazing things. 

What gave you the continuous drive and determination to get this done? I imagine it could get quite draining grinding for something of this size.

Btw, love the outfit and congratulations on Trusted Dicer my man.

Regards,

Cam/Cue

Thank you so much man means a lot! I completely agree with that, hard work and dedication really does go a long way.. 

I'm not sure if you know him or heard of him atleast, an old friend of mine Michigan/Evan (Former Admin) Tempted me to grind xp lamps with him while he was going for all 150s/comp cape/max xp. This was a long time ago, before the achievements even came out in order to have the ability to wear the cape. He inspired me to grind for max xp, but once I saw the update on the completionist cape of being able to customize it really hooked me and so I pursued that ever since. I have him to thank for my success in getting this comp cape 😛 Now I am to get max xp.. It'll take time but i'm down for it.

Also thank you for the congratulations on TD! I'm so happy to be apart of the TD team.