Sign in to follow this  
HC_EPIC

duo comp

duo comp will be a very amazing idea to see it on game which is we can do many things like helping + trading each others and much more

i know its small suggestion but it would be good thing to see it in game

hope you like my suggestion ❤️

I think that this is an interesting idea.  I'm not sure how big of a difference a duo would make though.  Dreamscape is mainly a single player game,  I understand that there are raids and what not but at the end of the day it's solo player.  As of right now i'm Neutral but would have my mind changed if the suggestion had more depth to it. Such as more rewards as a duo or different perks.

Sincerely,

Saur0n

It would be a neat idea, somewhat similar to the group ironman suggestion for osrs. I would be down for teams of two that could only trade items between eachother. It would make it more competitive if you get a duplicate drop you can trade it to your partner.

I am unsure however at the difficulty that this may present when developing this though.

I'n not really sure how this could be implemented. Duo groups obliviously shouldn't be allowed to compete against solo players, so they would need two separate competitive modes.

But then what? Two prize pools? That's not realistic, the prize pool is already over $5k. You couldn't divide the prize pools either, because that would seriously disincentivize the month of grinding it takes to even have a chance at winning a category.

Plus, what happens to duo comps after the season ends? Are the devs going to have to implement a duo iron man mode as well, solely to accommodate ex duo comps? If each account just turns into a regular iron man, how are the items on the accounts divided?

Not to mention the problems these types of modes have in every game they're implemented in (One player quitting, sabotage, etc.), making them fall off in popularity and not end up being worth the dev time in the first place.

It's a fun idea, I just genuinely can't seem to think of a way to actually have it implemented in DreamScape, so I'm going no vouch on this one.