Got Boost

Coming backto an old hobby

1Hey boys I'm sure some of you know me in-game but here's a side of me you might not know about i love GFX live animations and short film introductions I used to do this in my past time for other servers I would play for the clans I would join and more some would be for money some would be just to help out fellow members in the community check out my work and let me know what you think the 2 video intros are fairly old but the 2 signatures are my first 2 jobs iv done since 2016 so lemme know what you think all constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated 

If you want once please feel free to drop down the setting atmosphere text and info you want me to incorperate with it i could go freestyle with the topic you give me or i can work close to your idea!

If you would like one either get on my good side or get ready to pay 10-30q depends on how complex it is

PS. I have a lot more work done the forums simple won't let me upload due to file size

I hit the cap for uploads but here is a link to more work

1. Diabloii Signature - https://imgur.com/a/f2mpLJy

2.Cue TD Signature - https://imgur.com/a/HM4aUJw

3. Cue Signature regular - https://imgur.com/a/FQNy3U5

1834411423_GFXGotBoostJason.jpg.5287abd58948b8af2ddf042fb0585243.jpg

Gotboost sig.jpg

hc canada.jpg

IMG_4586.JPG

feeds3d.jpg

1 minute ago, diabolii said:

would you make me 1 too? hope you have the time for that XDD

sure think just message me the details what style colors background an text

1 minute ago, Got Boost said:

sure think just message me the details what style colors background an text

i dont have a style lol XDD im trusting u to surprise me, im sure anything u will do will be perfect ❤️

Just now, diabolii said:

i dont have a style lol XDD im trusting u to surprise me, im sure anything u will do will be perfect ❤️

ill knock it out tomrrow or the next day

Super awesome stuff here Boost. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and maybe one day I'll have to grab one of these off you!

6 hours ago, Cue said:

Super awesome stuff here Boost. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and maybe one day I'll have to grab one of these off you!

for you any ttime!

Just now, Got Boost said:

patience got 3 hours of sleep itw only 9:30 here lol didnt i say atleast 1 day?

oh lol its its 18:30 here so its been like a day for me XD

Just now, diabolii said:

oh lol its its 18:30 here so its been like a day for me XD

usally id like to say it take 1-2days only because i do my best to making everything from scratch via backgrounds likr that space all the planets flairs stars are made from scratch haha

usally id like to say it take 1-2days only because i do my best to making everything from scratch via backgrounds likr that space all the planets flairs stars are made from scratch haha

im just kidding bro take your time but take in mind i do wait for you to make that for me ❤️

17 minutes ago, Got Boost said:

for you any ttime!

Perfect how about a sexy Trusted Dicer one? Gold and white colours, maybe Dice bag and flowers Render? Block Letters are my Favourite. Cue Main Text, Sub Text Trusted Dicer.. Idk suprise me bud ❤️ 

18 minutes ago, Cue said:

Perfect how about a sexy Trusted Dicer one? Gold and white colours, maybe Dice bag and flowers Render? Block Letters are my Favourite. Cue Main Text, Sub Text Trusted Dicer.. Idk suprise me bud ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Penn said:

Awesome work on there, id like to get one for myself aswell 😄

You have free hands on that signature 

Its no problem guys just give me alittle bit of time i have @diabolii is ahead once i knock his out ill start working on yours!

14 minutes ago, Got Boost said:

Its no problem guys just give me alittle bit of time i have @diabolii is ahead once i knock his out ill start working on yours!

lol feels like i brought u alot of customers XDD

3 minutes ago, diabolii said:

lol feels like i brought u alot of customers XDD

3 minutes ago, diabolii said:

im looking forward for my cut's yeah?

homie any gfx artist that actually has experience like me would be charging 50-100 ea lol because i did this professionally at one point but im not charging anything if some1 wants to tip me tho i will appreciate it haha im doing this to help the community:) i would like to go for GFX artist rank but i dont think this stuff gets enough recognition for me to even reply haha

homie any gfx artist that actually has experience like me would be charging 50-100 ea lol because i did this professionally at one point but im not charging anything if some1 wants to tip me tho i will appreciate it haha im doing this to help the community:) i would like to go for GFX artist rank but i dont think this stuff gets enough recognition for me to even reply haha

then let ur work make some noise and everyone will notice you, just let ur skills do the talking for you and you will be just fine XD