Dreamscape RSPS - #1 Custom Server
Sign in to follow this  
Cue

New Zealand Tragedy

Hey everyone,

My name is Cam, I am 21 years old currently living in England and originally from New Zealand. I have been in England now for nearly a year and absolutely loving it.

Today was a very darkening day for myself and the country of New Zealand. I am sure you are all aware of what has been happening. I am not about to go into details about it on this thread but I do want to mention a few thing.

Firstly, Racism. We all know it is all around the world and happening everywhere. A little insight about New Zealand.. This has only ever happened once before and was in 1990. This doesn't happened often. I want everyone to understand the impact racism has and how damaging it is. We all say a few things here and there but never truly think about the impact it may have on others around us.

Secondly, In-game. Please be cautious of what you say in-game about the event that has occurred. For me personally, I am completely distraught and have been for the last 12 hours and at the moment, it is a very touchy subject. So just be mindful of others, and be careful about what you say in-game.

Lastly, Support.  I don't expect any sympathy from anyone, or messages asking if I am alright. This is about support now, and in the future. We are all human and no matter where you're from, who you are, what your background is, just know that there are people to support you. 

If you managed to get through this, thank you very much for reading. 

Peave and Love,

Cam/Cue

Hey Cue, i'm currently living in Christchurch and was the worst experience ever and is defiantly triggering earthquake reactions also. 

It's just sickening to think these monsters could do something like this in such a beautiful country.

KIA KAHA Christchurch! ❤️

51 minutes ago, Spinz said:

Hey Cue, i'm currently living in Christchurch and was the worst experience ever and is defiantly triggering earthquake reactions also. 

It's just sickening to think these monsters could do something like this in such a beautiful country.

KIA KAHA Christchurch! ❤️

My love goes out to the whanau there and hope that we can come together to be strong like we always have been!

It's truly sad to see things happen like this, We're all one thing. Human beings, we're all the same when it comes down to it people need to just push things aside and start understanding.

I agree, people need to be more considerate in what they are saying.

12 hours ago, Budbomberx said:

It's truly sad to see things happen like this, We're all one thing. Human beings, we're all the same when it comes down to it people need to just push things aside and start understanding.

I agree, people need to be more considerate in what they are saying.

I appreciate you taking the time out to read the post. No one has said anything in-game but just wanting to get it out there to just be careful about what you say.