Sign in to follow this  
Blazinbudz

Recruiting event/rewards

I see that there has not been many recruiting events, so I have thought of an idea.

To expand our playerbase, and reward our already-existing Dreamscapers; make a recruiting event.

How it works: Current dreamscapers recruit other players by any means, when that new player joins, there can be either a separate webpage or a command on who recruited them/suggested them. To prevent players from making multiple accounts and saying they recruited themselves, make it 1 account/IP . Like voting is. At the end of the month, the player with the most recruits wins.

To expand on this; Instead of making it an event, make it permanently in game. Make a recruiter store, and recruiter points.  For each recruit a player gets, they get points which can be spent in the store...The more recruits, the higher the points/better rewards

Thanks for your time

Sincerely,

Blazinbudz

On 3/14/2019 at 10:21 PM, Blazinbudz said:

I see that there has not been many recruiting events, so I have thought of an idea.

To expand our playerbase, and reward our already-existing Dreamscapers; make a recruiting event.

How it works: Current dreamscapers recruit other players by any means, when that new player joins, there can be either a separate webpage or a command on who recruited them/suggested them. To prevent players from making multiple accounts and saying they recruited themselves, make it 1 account/IP . Like voting is. At the end of the month, the player with the most recruits wins.

To expand on this; Instead of making it an event, make it permanently in game. Make a recruiter store, and recruiter points.  For each recruit a player gets, they get points which can be spent in the store...The more recruits, the higher the points/better rewards

Thanks for your time

Sincerely,

Blazinbudz

I like the idea but it might be difficult to get people to join dreamscape without the expense of dreamscapes name.  Example (people may go to other servers and advertise to come join) in my opinion this makes the server look bad.  If we could find a good way to get people to join I would be all for it.