Sign in to follow this  
Blazinbudz

Favorite thing to do on Dreamscape

Hey guys! Just to start a morning discussion; what’s your favorite thing to do on Dreamscape? 

Also, what’s something that can be improved on it or you DONT LIKE about it 

my favorite thing to do is raid and chill w/ fellow players. I don’t like the drop rates AT ALL though 😛 

Hey there,

My favorite thing to do is Arcades, about drop rates, what we need to understand is that on this server even tho, you are not an executive you can gear up with items to kills npcs really fast, so by the time that we see our KC 10k+n if we look at it from a point of the real RS, this would be like 300 KC really compare to the speed.

7 hours ago, Kevin L said:

Hey there,

My favorite thing to do is Arcades, about drop rates, what we need to understand is that on this server even tho, you are not an executive you can gear up with items to kills npcs really fast, so by the time that we see our KC 10k+n if we look at it from a point of the real RS, this would be like 300 KC really compare to the speed.

Very good point you bring up there. Never really thought of it that way tbh. I guess, for a beginner it’s VERY hard. 

5 hours ago, 808raptor said:

What i dislike is nothing. I love DS the way it is atm.

So let’s stay positive! What is your VERY favorite thing about DS. Like what attracts you the most to DS

G’morning!

My favourite things to do are to kill revs and to merch a little on the side. The vast majority of my npc kills and of my current bank value is from revs.

As for dislikes... I don’t really have any. I have a fair number of minor annoyances, but when I find them I make a suggestion thread.

Glad to see some traction on this post!

canada, that’s a very nice bank you have from what I’ve seen for just doing revs. Keep it up! 

But yes, I agree. I love beating personal records at raids and such. Making bank and hanging out on discord all the while 😂😂

My fav thing must be gambling aka gambling addict lmao. I mean i turned 10q cash into 2 quint in 2 days so nowadays i just camp at ::dicezone l0l

I am quite late to this post but I'm going to join in anyways!

My favourite things are Gambling, PVMing with friends, hanging on discord and going through forums!