Sign in to follow this  
steelsponge

Diglet locator suggestion

Hey guys, just wanted to make this post as Hairyranger suggested it and I thought it was a good suggestion so wanted to brind it to a wider audience.

(Awesome suggestions imo mate)

So at diglet, the random spawns are awesome as it stops afk which is awesome!

The suggestion is a location arrow that gives you the direction he is located to save running around for ages. Still stops afk but makes it less tedious 😄

For revamps
What's the current issue? Diglet can take too long to locate
What's your suggested way of fixing it? having a visual location indicator on minimap
How will this benefit player/server? will help the player save time running round but still solves the afk issue not affecting the server
How could this be expanded in future? N/a
What negative effect could this have? (Think eco, Item balances, Overpowered) Technically will increase drops into eco but overall i think it just makes it more viable and enjoyable - I dont do diglet ive killed like 5 but just a good suggestion imo :)

Hmm how about we make that somehow a perk to be aquired through diglett grind? Let say diglett could drop something considered a diglett untradeable currency let say its a diglett nose, the shop selling the lantern would have a new item let say the diglett gps, woukd cost like 250-500 diglett noses and those nose arent too rare but nit coommon every drop either

5 hours ago, Hc chong said:

Hmm how about we make that somehow a perk to be aquired through diglett grind? Let say diglett could drop something considered a diglett untradeable currency let say its a diglett nose, the shop selling the lantern would have a new item let say the diglett gps, woukd cost like 250-500 diglett noses and those nose arent too rare but nit coommon every drop either

If you want a perk, they’re just gonna put it in the donation store. 

This does sound like a great idea to prevent people wandering around aimlessly. I do have to agree with willy on the perk though, I personally feel like they will make it a donation perk.