Filth

New Postbit Images!

Would these postbits be a cool edition to the forum?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would these postbits be a cool edition to the forum?

• Yes!
    • No, we like the current ones!

Hi there! I have made some sleek, professional, ONE OF A KIND (Dreamscape Exclusive, made by me!) postbit images to (possibly) replace our current ones!

What are postbits you ask? It's the image located to the left underneath all the information of your user!

Ours are outdated and aren't as professional as they should be, in my opinion. Therefore, I made these examples to display what they could look like! They will also match the color codes of EVERY rank accurately so the postbit images 100% match the rank it's designated for.

Owner/Staff Manager

yw3YNIC.png

In-Game Administrator

z1Hp6Cg.png

Global Moderator

UlXc7UH.png

Global Administrator

h5ioi9Q.png

Trusted Host

enkhc2r.png

There also could be specific variations for certain bits like the rank icon in the corner:

5aMEGEW.png

It also fits perfectly with the default forum render sizes!

Nnp16UC.png

Would you like to see these designs implemented? Vote in the poll above and reply with what you think!

No? i dont agree on this idea, takes away the originality of the DS theme, this is also very basic. Keep the spacey clouds for sure, unless this is not applied on those various ranks, like i dont have a profile background 

3 hours ago, Legacy said:

No? i dont agree on this idea, takes away the originality of the DS theme, this is also very basic. Keep the spacey clouds for sure, unless this is not applied on those various ranks, like i dont have a profile background 

2 hours ago, Chanman said:

They look pretty cool, but each rank should have a different background 😄

Backgrounds can be added, interchanged, etc. the purpose of the simplicity is to take away from the eyesores we have now. Plus, the galaxy ones we have 1. Don't cater to all our ranks, and 2. Don't follow the correct color schemes as our ranks or are re-used for other ranks. I'll add background to show how these could differ. Sure they follow a theme, but they're choppy and not a smooth original design. I have seen variations of galaxy style postbits before. For instance, Rune-Server has a very similar themed postbit.

Here's the global admin with a background. Senior ranks could have a background while non-staff/senior ranks could be the simple, carbon background.

jg5mxs2.png

Also created this variation!

gBNQ7AC.png

And another without any background, but just the light glow,

j35SPNj.png

15 hours ago, Filth said:

Backgrounds can be added, interchanged, etc. the purpose of the simplicity is to take away from the eyesores we have now. Plus, the galaxy ones we have 1. Don't cater to all our ranks, and 2. Don't follow the correct color schemes as our ranks or are re-used for other ranks. I'll add background to show how these could differ. Sure they follow a theme, but they're choppy and not a smooth original design. I have seen variations of galaxy style postbits before. For instance, Rune-Server has a very similar themed postbit.

Here's the global admin with a background. Senior ranks could have a background while non-staff/senior ranks could be the simple, carbon background.

jg5mxs2.png

Also created this variation!

gBNQ7AC.png

And another without any background, but just the light glow,

j35SPNj.png

now thats going to a more interesting way, i'd love to keep the spacey idea in them, which match super dope with the DS house theme style, therefor i dont know who designed the current ones
@DRAX ?

12 minutes ago, Legacy said:

now thats going to a more interesting way, i'd love to keep the spacey idea in them, which match super dope with the DS house theme style, therefor i dont know who designed the current ones
@DRAX ?

I'd assume whomever the designer is probably isn't around anymore. We've got tons of designers, we should all be contributing. :)