Sign in to follow this  
CylorV

Flower Poker Event!!

flower_poker_tournament.png

To participate in these events, you will need to be EXTREME DONATOR RANK + which means, if you are non-donator, you CANNOT participate in this event.

However, we will be hosting a mini event right before the tournament to try and get an extreme donator ticket if you do not have one already!

If you happen to be interested in participating, leave your IGN below with your timezone, which will allow me to make a ladder table. 

This event will now be held on 4th February 2019. 12:00 P.M ET (Eastern Time)

REWARDS

3rd Place

8Q + Frostbite Staff

2nd Place

15Q + Oblivion Scythe

1st Place

20Q +  Minigun

+ the Gambling Tournaments Cape!

824e70024248d07c807bd6f5b7db051b.png

Rules are very simple, one account per player is allowed to participate in this event. No complaining after a loss, foul language, and let us show some sportsmanship! If you fail to follow these rules, you will be disqualified from the event. 

How To FP:

You will go head to head against someone else, you will both plant 5 flowers each. If you plant a black or a white you will plant 1 extra flower per white or black.

Whoever has the best poker hand wins!

Order of winning plants from worst to best is:

Pair, 2 Pair, Oak (Three of A Kind), Full house, 4 Oak (four of a kind), 5 Oak (five of a kind).

Would like to participate for sure!

I am not an Extreme donator but as the Thread says there will be a chance to get the Ext. Donator Ticket right before the Main Event so count me in on that one. 

Gl everyone and may the luckiest win!

-Beedizzle

-UTC+1