Sign in to follow this  
Filth

Forum Staff Feedback!

crown-emoji-png-7.png

2019 Forum Staff Feedback!

--

Hello and welcome to the official forum staff feedback thread of 2019.

I know what you're wondering.. "Filth, it's the first month of 2019? How could we possibly give you accurate feedback so early?".

This feedback thread will be closely reviewed by our forum staff as a way to improve the way we moderate things going into 2019.

"Filth, I'm not understanding.."

Let me break it down for you!

--

There are 3 areas in which you can provide feedback on how we can improve ourselves. Obviously these are suggestive and you are free to comment and provide feedback outside of these three examples!

1. Situational Awareness

- How well do we handle situations on our forum? Do we need improvement? How can we improve?

2. Response Rate

- Are we responding to your posts at a accurate rate? Are we reviewing pending posts in a reasonable time slot? Are our responses helpful?

and lastly, 3. Overall Forum Stability

- Are we keeping the forums tidy, free of spam? Are we thoroughly archiving useless, old threads? Do we create a stable atmosphere that provides a great forum experience?

--

I am looking forward to all your responses! Please, if you have any personal questions, comments, or concerns you wish to address; please privately message me on the forums or contact me via discord @ Filth#4973

I feel that the forums are always moving at a fast pace and im surprised that they keep up with it as fast as possible. There answers help new and old players as always. The forums  don't go unanswered and Id give them 10/10 support.

9 minutes ago, tyler97f said:

I feel that the forums are always moving at a fast pace and im surprised that they keep up with it as fast as possible. There answers help new and old players as always. The forums  don't go unanswered and Id give them 10/10 support.

Thank you for your response! We definitely try our best to be as responsive as possible!

All in all great job team! Keep it up 😄

1. Situational Awareness

- How well do we handle situations on our forum? Do we need improvement? How can we improve?

Seems bang on in my experience :)

2. Response Rate

- Are we responding to your posts at a accurate rate? Are we reviewing pending posts in a reasonable time slot? Are our responses helpful?

Always seem helpful to me no matter which forum mod etc it is!

and lastly, 3. Overall Forum Stability

- Are we keeping the forums tidy, free of spam? Are we thoroughly archiving useless, old threads? Do we create a stable atmosphere that provides a great forum experience?

Yes!