Sign in to follow this  
Bowks

BE GAMBLE AWARE

Hey #DSGANG!

I need to bring up a topic with you and make you try to understand it in this topic. So if you gamble, please take 5 minutes of your time to give this a read.

I spend 99.9% of my time in the dicing area & on a daily basis I see people flaming, going crazy about the game or begging for items. The reason for this is losing bank at the dicezone. People need to be 100% aware of the risks you are taking when gambling. So I ask you to please have a serious think about what you're about to gamble. If you lose bank, please refrain from flaming others who are simply there to enjoy the game aswel. 

The dice zone can be a really enjoyable place to be but it can also be a really sad place, so please understand and think about it next time you fancy a gamble. 

Any questions on the matter please feel free to either PM me ingame 'Bowks' or just reply to this thread and i'll get back to you. Thankyou for reading.

-BOWKS

I always see people flaming as well. Dicezone is meant for gambling your bank away. Players should read the rules as well. I mean, my bank isn’t made for dicing yet, that’s why I’ve never even bothered doing it. But everything you have said I can relate too!

Gambling is an issue, even outside of a video game. Everyone needs to know when to stop, everyone has a limit. Sometimes it takes getting there to know where it is, though.

4 hours ago, Filth said:

Gambling is an issue, even outside of a video game. Everyone needs to know when to stop, everyone has a limit. Sometimes it takes getting there to know where it is, though.

Definitely. I’ve struggled with gambling IRL before and it isn’t a nice position to be in at all. Probably one of the worst situations to be in. 

True words mate.

Like i always say, Only gamble what you can afford to lose.

Then its another discussion why i gamble like i do, but if you do it like me. Make sure not to flame 😄

This happened last night. I was there and someone was freaking out about how they lost all their money nd its FPing. They kept treating they were going to quit and they finally left but gave the rest of their stuff away. It is sad to see people freaking out like that. We need to remember it is just a game. It is a great one at that but nothing to freak out over. You can always rebuild. :)

This is a very true post. I used to play DS alot and like you spent 99.9% of my time at dicing and most of the time would end up losing most of my stuff. One tip I can give to people is only gamble what you can afford. Never gamble your PVM gear as this just results in people just begging for stuff at the dicing zone. All in all its only a game and its only pixels don't spend on the game if you can't afford it and don't gamble it if you can't afford it.