Sign in to follow this  
steelsponge

Game tab - on/off

Hey guys in a nutshell I think it would be a good idea to offer the option to turn off game notifications.. just like you can turn public chat to friends or off for example.

From experience I just find it annoying with all my kills popping up none stop if I am trying to speak or have conversations in yell for example.

I have always wondered why this is not an option like the rest so there may be a legit reason why it can’t be done or whatever so let me know your thoughts!! 😁

For revamps
What's the current issue? Game notifications can fill up your feed very quickly especially if you’re killing plenty of mobs..

What's your suggested way of fixing it? Allowing ‘game’ notifications to be turned off like you can set private to off for example.

How will this benefit player/server? It will help players see yell more easily and be able to continue conversations without scrolling up and sitting through ‘you killed a mage gray, your kill count is now x’ - mainly to help players, this will help the server by making people happy with new ways to improve/ customise game play.

How could this be expanded in future?

I don’t feel there would be a need to if this was implemented :)

What negative effect could this have? (Think eco, Item balances, Overpowered)

shouldnt affect any of the above, not sure if there is a reason this hasn’t already been done... let me know your thought ☺️☺️☺️

Thanks for reading 📖😁

This is a great suggestion, it would be nice if you could turn off game options for sure! There isn’t any reason why this shouldn’t be a thing (Unless impossible to do through coding). I find myself losing my mind trying to scroll back up to help someone in help/yell chat and usually someone else’s answers the question before I can go back up to see what it is. 

This would be extremely helpful for sure!

Lol

would still like to see this implemented so you wouldn’t have to go back a fourth between normal/yell/clan chat if you’re holding more than one convo :D.