Sign in to follow this  
Bowks

I NEED YOUR HELP!

HELLO DREAMSCAPE FAMILY!

Today i'm crying out for your help!

After spending all of my days and hours standing in the ::dicezone, I've noticed at certain times it goes extremely quiet. 

I want to be able to suggest a way we can bring back some life into the dicing area & thats where I need YOU.

I understand your reply may be ''Some people don't enjoy gambling'' or ''people don't have enough money to gamble'' & I understand that but there's got to be something we can work on and build to make it more enjoyable & busy during the day!

THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!

I'm asking for some great suggestions or ideas in the comments below. 

I want us to work as a team and create something that will make the dicing zone more active!

THANKS AGAIN !

-BOWKS

Theres really not much to do. Something that worked for me couple times is just encourage them to hop on ::dicezone for those juicy gambles. One time Dicezone was empty for almost 30minutes when I started yelling and advertising but then suddenly dicezone was full, very busy and we needed to mm after mm after mm, no breakd haha.

Hope you can figure something out!

Best thing to do is  advertise in yell imo. I do think that there can maybe be some sort of dicezone event where the more you gamble fp dd or level up the gambling skill you get rewards. I do believe that this would entice people to gamble more and chillax in dicezone. HOWEVER! Some people could abuse this and be anti-social or simply dd themselves on alts for their own personal gain, which I believe is bad publicity but it would be interesting to see how it would turn out.

They isn't much to do but one reason it's dead is because you need either a certain donor rank or to purchase a rank in the CC with in-game money. Now I understand that not all games need that and I also understand that it prevents scammers. But that is one reason some people don't gamble another reason is because people don't enjoy it and people don't have the money like you said. I've always loved gambling I just don't have the money to do it. 

Some ideas to bring it back to life.

-Maybe change how the rank system works around gambling, open more games up to players without ranks.

-Maybe add a fun gamble system so people can gamble and get comfortable with it.

-Maybe add a gambling points system where you can earn points by playing Dreamscape / gambling and you can cash them in for rewards / gamble them to other players. Obviously you would still be able to gamble items / GP but also these points. So that players can gamble without having to spend their own money they can gamble with points earned by playing dreamscape. You could also ::donate for these points or purchase them something like that.

-Maybe do gambling events or a spotlight for gambling.

There really isn't much that you can do. I love to gamble so you will see me there a lot. It is just hard when you have no money and can't gamble. Or you are non donator and can't gamble.  I am always willing to help with gambling if needed just pm me in game if you see I am on.