Sign in to follow this  
CylorV

Knock-Knock Joke Event!

special_event.png

Welcome everyone to the beginning of a series of events I plan to run taking inspiration from a type of joke!

For this event it will be the Knock Knock joke, a very simple event so that everyone can win some prizes!

Rules for this event:

1. All submission must follow and obey all Dreamscape Rules.

2. The Jokes can not be focused on a member of staff or individual player. Jokes focused on Dreamscape as a whole are fine.

3. At any point I hold the right to remove you from the competition based off how you act in the Ds community.

How to enter:

1. Post your joke in lines and not in one jumbled mess.

Ie: knock knock

Whos Theres

2. Post your Ingame name that you wish to claim your possible prizes on.

Prizes to be won:

1. American Pernix (U) Set + GMG

d405c741872761409e32e54cde1da24c.png

2. Oblivion Armour Set + Oblivion Scythe

3c2e7c3d22bff43aa8497bdf45327248.png

3. Infernal Armour Set + Frostbite Staff

e77b46d908af4019c6692ddefcc4b8bd.png

Static Prize: Two Event Boxes

1dff6d4a8eae2a61711f6459862ae03c.png

This event will run for 15 days and end on January 26th! Prizes will be announced that day in a separate thread.

PM me ingame once winners announced to claim all your prizes and I hope you guys enjoy the event!

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Who's there?

MUSTACHE

Mustache who?

I MUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION, BUT I'LL SHAVE IT FOR LATER

I hope you don't collapse from laughter.

-Bowks

Why Sarah fell of the swing?

Because she didnt have arms.

Knock knock.

Whos there?

Definitely not Sarah.

Good luck to participant! What an amazing and productive event idea to have. Looking forward for some more forum events made by you!

E: Ign: TD Cooni

IGN: True Temper

*Knock Knock*

- Who's there?

"What" -

- "What" who-..

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Dreamscape Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Diablo Boss, and I have over 2,000,000 confirmed NPC kills. I am trained in monkey nuts warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire DS armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your bank the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this RSPS, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across Dreamscape and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the doxxing, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred PK'ing ways, and that's just with my bong weapon. Not only am I extensively trained in bong combat, but I have access to the entire custom arsenal of the Dreamscape Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ng tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price with your entire bank, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ng dead, kiddo. -

*Knock Knock*

'Who's there?'

Go-Kō-no-Surikire

'Go-Kō-no-Surikire who?!!'

Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke

(Legit longest japanese name)

ign: chaos ele jr

*Knock Knock*

who's there

"The Doctor"

The Doctor who?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!

makes not sense but it took me a minute to think of it