Sign in to follow this  
Distructive

First DreamScape317 Signature - Distructive

Really interesting concept, Distructive. 

Few things though. Although I can kinda tell what's going on there's WAY too much grey going on to support any depth. It really makes this image look extremely flat. I'd like to see this with color! Secondly, if you didn't tell me what the text said at the bottom, I would have a really hard time guessing what it was supposed to say. Especially in a piece that has so much going on, I believe you need work on making your text stand out. Definitely would like to see a second take at this applying what I've pointed out. Keep practicing!

Look at all this color you could utilize!

1444817088671.png

59 minutes ago, Goats said:

Really interesting concept, Distructive. 

Few things though. Although I can kinda tell what's going on there's WAY too much grey going on to support any depth. It really makes this image look extremely flat. I'd like to see this with color! Secondly, if you didn't tell me what the text said at the bottom, I would have a really hard time guessing what it was supposed to say. Especially in a piece that has so much going on, I believe you need work on making your text stand out. Definitely would like to see a second take at this applying what I've pointed out. Keep practicing!

Look at all this color you could utilize!

1444817088671.png

What color?

40ge87N.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How bou' dat ? @Goats

On 11/16/2018 at 5:36 AM, Distructive said:

40ge87N.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How bou' dat ? @Goats

Exactly, my dude! It looks awesome.