Sign in to follow this  
Dice Billy

Noting items

personally i'd say things such as dragonbone, dragonbone (u) the "milk" pots and other custom potions/food should be made notable

Fine I think Fury (or), lava logs, dream logs, all nex items, steads, glavs, ragefires, all dragon bone, aks, glocks, I know there's a lot buy for selling purposes as well people cannot sit in the poh adding 28 items at a time. I don't think everything should be but the items I've listed I would love. Maybe use this thread for what people want noted and then maybe add? @CylorV

Making our custom items notable requires a fresh model to be made.

If we were to make every item notable that would be a lot of models and a lot of work for the modeller requiring us to put new models on hold.

I don't disagree that making items notable would be a good thing.

What I think is a better question is would you rather have notable existing items or new custom items...?

I'm not sure making a bunch of 'note' models is a good use of the modellers time and I'd much rather see him making new customs.

With this in mind... lets get some community feedback on that.

On 9/21/2018 at 1:14 PM, Dice Billy said:

Fine I think Fury (or), lava logs, dream logs, all nex items, steads, glavs, ragefires, all dragon bone, aks, glocks, I know there's a lot buy for selling purposes as well people cannot sit in the poh adding 28 items at a time. I don't think everything should be but the items I've listed I would love. Maybe use this thread for what people want noted and then maybe add? @CylorV

3 hours ago, DRAX said:

Making our custom items notable requires a fresh model to be made.

If we were to make every item notable that would be a lot of models and a lot of work for the modeller requiring us to put new models on hold.

I don't disagree that making items notable would be a good thing.

What I think is a better question is would you rather have notable existing items or new custom items...?

I'm not sure making a bunch of 'note' models is a good use of the modellers time and I'd much rather see him making new customs.

With this in mind... lets get some community feedback on that.

Okay I agree maybe start with some of the items I've listed above?? And take my point of asking community what to note?