Sign in to follow this  
Jycz

Squeal Of Fortune

10 minutes ago, Psigreen said:

Yup, support from me, pretty tired of getting furies and elysians

Maybe different rewards would be nice, but nothing game changing since it's actually pretty easy to get 99 

maybe some flame torva, pernix etc. Some AR's maybe somewhere around there. I support this.

Maybe different tiers of rewards based on your character I.e. certain tier for regular certain tier for hardcore etc. Like previously atated 99 is quite easy on some accounts

Agree this is a good idea.

This is not really a full suggestion though and lacks any info on how to 'improve' it.

In order to approve this suggestion I need to know what sort of items you want to add.

If you guys want to comment with some items you want to see added I will take another look

Drax

@DRAX 

My suggestion: Add these items with new rarity (Dream)

Items to Add w/rarity: Elite Torva/Pernix/Virtus pieces (Rare) , American Torva,Pernix,Virtus pieces (Very Rare) , Ice Katana (Rare) , Ice Offhand (Very Rare), Space Jam Sword (Very Rare) , Space Jam Sword U (Dream) , Golden AK-47 (Very Rare) , Assault Rifle (Rare) , Inga Set pieces (Very Rare) , Infernal Set pieces (Dream) , SoulFlare (Dream) , Boxing gloves (Dream) , Ring Of Wealth i (Dream) , Collectors Necklace (Dream) , Donator Ticket (Very Rare) , Super Donator Ticket (Dream)