Sign in to follow this  
Jordie

NPC SHOPS OUT OF DATE - 2018 new shops & items please.

Hi! 

I've been playing DS since 2015 and what concerns me is that there is no updates to NPC shops, as there are a lot of junk items that don't even get used/bought in 2018.

In shops I believe there should be actual useful items to purchase, at the moment there is nothing really over 2b (which is nothing in 2018).

New shops should feature good pvm weapons & armour, that actually get used (inga, american torva etc) with set prices in the npc shops. 

Set prices in NPC shops would also allow players to narrow down the price of an item within their player store, therefor stabilising pvm eco.

As I do not have hours and hours on end to research this massive job (only massive because it hasn't been touched in 3 years), I cannot send you every item that should be in the shop and every item removed from npc shops. In saying this most staff know what players use on day-2-day PVMing etc. 

-Also completely seperate but drops should be tabled (why aren't they in the first place? every other server has drops tabled, it's very suss you refuse) Having drops not tabled cannot let the player trust the server that he/she has been given a fair go at the drop. Just table them it's not that hard you just type in what you set the drop rarity to.. This is another job that needs to be done now because DS has left it late.

These are suggestions to better your server, you can obviously discard them but I would not hesitate to give my suggestions a go as I have seen NUMEROUS other players ask for these same changes and nothing has happened, therefor leaving them to quit DS.

Item Name: NPC SHOPS ALL

Animated:

Image/Description of the item/items: NPC SHOPS ALL

You know this isn't a bad suggestion you wouldn't have to go super crazy just add some starter weapons in for like 100b etc just to get people started and interested because the start of the game is IMO the worst part

How come i havent seen this earlier... Oh well, I like this idea! Was wondering this myself the other day too. Like you said, It would stabilize pvm economy too. Lets say for example if american torva set would be at npc shop for stable 100t/piece price. New players wouldnt need to wonder for a second how much the set is and then people could either directly sell their spare american stuff into the npc shop OR post into the player owned shop with a bargain price! I love this but yeah like @DRAX said, Needs more details with this format

Shop Name:

Items to Remove:

Items to Add:

I will try go trough shops and items and help with this suggestion when i have time!

Prices are aprox prices from lowest available @ pos at the time I wrote this

Shop Name: Elissa's Magic Store

Items to Remove: 0

Items to Add: Elite&American Virtus sets (Current prices=Elite Virtus set 4-5T , American Virtus set 170-200T)

Shop Name: Sha'Nay Nay's Range Store

Items to Add: Elite&American Pernix sets (Current prices=Elite Pernix set 10-20T , American Pernix set 280-350T , Glock 1B , Assault Rifle 1T , Golden AK-47 200-300T)

Shop Name: Sandi Ewoks Weapon Store

Items to Add: Ice Katana , Space Jam Sword (Current prices=Ice Katana 1T , Space Jam Sword 60-100T)

Shop Name: Candi's Armour

Items to Add: Elite&American Torva sets , Ice Offhand (Current prices=Elite Torva set 100-200T , American Torva set 300-400T , Ice Offhand 40T)