Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bowwow

Benefit of being a TRUSTED DICER

What's going on Dreamers!

In this Thread, you can see the perks and benefit for being a Trusted Dicer for Dreamscape!

Why and What do you benefit from being a TD?

1. Monthly Perks (Events) To those who shows motivation to the server, and gain the trust of community will earn Items that only Trusted Hosts can obtain.

2. Being a TD is very hard, not only you have a responsibility to watch over the Dicezone, but also to regulate the Dreamscape Rules. Because, of these huge responsibility, TD will be awarded by the server to show our glatitude for your hard work!

3. Being a Trusted Host, you will be able to attend, TD only Event to win variety of goodies!

What do i do as a TD?

Remember, you have been hand picked by the community, which means that you are worthy of being a TD for Dreamscape. TD's responsibility is to make sure the rules in Dicezone are regulated, using proper chain as a Middle Man (MM). Basically, you are the regulator of the Dicezone.

Who's the Gambling Manager?

Of course, it is yo boy Bowwow, who will be taking care of my TD's. As a previous Trusted Dicer, I am looking for my right hand man! Not only to regulate the rules, but to gain the ideas of how we can improved our gambling systems, zones, and come up with new games for our beloving Dreamers.

If you are interested, in applications, feel free to PM me ING, or seek Thread:: 21782 for requirenment for the applications.