Hc magiicx

Add a Lava/Dream tree location where botting is prohibited

Something that has always bothered me was the inability to farm eagle's nests due to the large quantities of bots running around at Lava/Dream tree location. It makes WCing unbearable for those who do not have access to woodcutting bots such as my self.

They do not stop, they run 24/7 and it's insane.

My suggestion is creating another location which has both Lava/Dream trees, the only difference being that this location would prohibit the use of bots. 

Perhaps add a tiny drop boost to this area as players will have to actually grind rather than bot.

Ya auto vouche

Bots are getting out of control at first it was 3-5/5-8 botters for skilling which is allowed but now the zone is flooded with 20-30 botters and crashing prices down on top of that players are RWT botting scripts Or bots Either has to be against rules to BOT in general or make more zones for legit players to actually play

1 hour ago, Hc chong said:

We all agree here, skilling botting mivht have been a thing for the past years but if were to have awesome custom skilling, why allow to bot it? 

I don't mind skill botting unless it ruins the chances and experience of other players. For example, if you were to bot thieving, there really isn't a negative effect on the players around you. Woodcutting, on the other hand, greatly affects others.

Just prohibit botting anymore period, this has gone on for too long. We're one of the only servers that it's actually permitted for anything whatsoever

Prohibiting it would be more beneficial and easier than creating a different zone in which botting wouldn't be allowed

4 hours ago, Cyberr said:

Just prohibit botting anymore period, this has gone on for too long. We're one of the only servers that it's actually permitted for anything whatsoever

Prohibiting it would be more beneficial and easier than creating a different zone in which botting wouldn't be allowed

I totally agree with you on that point.

Nahh range...lets all agree with cyberr, botting have been going for awhile and too many newcolers comes up with the same question g: is botting allowed? And instead of always responding : yes only for skilling. or whatever complicated answer we can come up with, we(if botting becomes against rules) only will have to answer no... #letsmakedsgreatagain #fucka50%botsplayeronlinecount

#letsgetthingsstraight

I think thieving should be only skill allowed to bot because it doesn't hurt anyone. But even without bots, they should revamp all donator zones and add more skilling releated content to them.

4 hours ago, rangezeze said:

I think thieving should be only skill allowed to bot because it doesn't hurt anyone. But even without bots, they should revamp all donator zones and add more skilling releated content to them.

I highly agree with that as well, but that could also be a whole other suggestion if it hasn't been suggested.

just remove botting all together. the rule was useful in the past eyars when xp rates were low af for skilling, but nowadays oyu can lmap to 120 in any skill in under 2 hours. this rule should be looked at imo