Sign in to follow this  
Bitcoin GF

Bitcoins Suggestions

So here is a combined list of my suggestions. Basically just stuff I notice ingame I wan't to see if people could get behind. Discuss below please <3.

Suggestion #1, new prayers. Those being Augury, Rigour, and the corresponding courses prayers for range and mage. 

These to be unlocked via a point shop. Maybe like a prayer shop, bury X bones for X points to buy the prayers for X points. For example, 1 dragon bone yeilds 1 point, 1 phoenix bone could yeild.. 25 points? and a scroll could be like 5,000 points.

Suggestion #2, rework instance points. They are astronomically high, I get its an instance and irons have to work for it but the prices are so high for how few points you get per kill.

Suggestion #3, Wave tickets. By this I mean for people trying to farm points in arcade and or trying to test gears to finish the arcade. Make a ticket purchasable with either gold or arcade points to skip waves in increments of 10. Meaning you could buy a 10 wave ticket which starts you on wave 11, or a 20 wave ticket that starts you on 21, and so on.

Suggestion #4 Skill Cape perks. Perhaps sync skill cape perks with pets so that if you have a pet and wearing corresponding skill cape it'll add more intensive to skill.

Suggestion #5 Skilling Bosses. As title says, possibly consider a boss you need to skill for to kill. Again adding more insentive to skilling.

i like idea #all the ideas there really good. New prayers from raid 1 in osrs to increase outcome damage is a really cool idea how to earn them im not to sure if bury bones is the way to go, There is a eye opener for prayer to be useful other then SS the new prayers can even be treble for a market for prayer. 2 Instance points are a bit to high but you guys are iron men and its meant to be hard to earn items unlike you that has a heli pet from dynamic lol but other then that the points are Ok. Wave jumps are good but i feel they should cap at like wave 30 because if you are abel to save up and skip all the way to wave 40 you do save time but you probably end up loosing more tokens then you are earning like that or you just wanted infernal cape idk. 4. skill capes im not sure if they should give an extra bonus on top of pets because pets are already as good as they come. And lastly my favorite of the 5, i'm not to sure how a skilling boss would work but i was thinking of a world tree Boss you have to cut down. Dream enraged-Tree  or different enraged trees that players can woodcut depending on their WC level 

Its good im interested to see how this gets resolved 

I really like the 4th and 5th suggestions and would like to see something like that be added.

I think 1 would be cool, but don't see a need for it really with soulsplit and fast hitting weapons.

Maybe if we had for items that hit hard like soulflare, then I could see something like that being needed/wanted more.

Good suggestions though. Keep up the good work.

3 minutes ago, Vaider said:

I really like the 4th and 5th suggestions and would like to see something like that be added.

I think 1 would be cool, but don't see a need for it really with soulsplit and fast hitting weapons.

Maybe if we had for items that hit hard like soulflare, then I could see something like that being needed/wanted more.

Good suggestions though. Keep up the good work.

If its relatively easy to acquire, new players starting out with glocks etc etc would have a much better time since the prayers would help them boost to higher damage. And if you have the gear, more dps is always nice :).

2 minutes ago, Bitcoin GF said:

If its relatively easy to acquire, new players starting out with glocks etc etc would have a much better time since the prayers would help them boost to higher damage. And if you have the gear, more dps is always nice :).

I get that, but would these prays take the spot of turmoil? Cause if they took place of soul split, I don't see it being used more. I hope you get what I'm saying lol.