Sign in to follow this  
Hc chong

Custom herblore skilling

Hey all, hc cheech&chong here with another sick suggestion. Since were on a custom skilling spree(skilling pets with custom benefits, mystic woods) i had an idea since awhile and i guess its time for the cat to get out the bag...

I wanna present yall the herblore DREAM POTION MAKING custom skilling, with custom empty vials(4 hours in super donator shop, 8 hours in extreme 24 in sponsor and maybe new 48 hours dream potions from our executive players) and the items required to make dream xp, str, magic, range, droprate and double droprate, one item for each dream potion in super donor shop, the vials being untradeable and items to make potions tradeable so super donators can have a moneymaker from grinding donator points in the super dungeon.

Looking forward your opinions on that one :)

I

LOVE THIS IDEA

to make skilling even more fun then what it is rn and especially to let sponsor ranks+ to be abel to make money since sometimes pvming isnt the best way of making money and niether is ;;dicezone at times and having ppl fianaly use the super donator dungeon for ways to get money and having the other ranks a smaller money making guide regular donators can finally use the "flask trader" in donator zone 

and before any1 says its gonna crash market etc you can still use it for personal good!

FATTY VOUCHE

Woah thanx yall for the support, ill continue brainstorm some other sick ideas like this one, but before, ill need a forum teacher to put in sum colors sometimes to accentuate certain points in my future posts 😅😅