Itsmods

Amazing Banking Suggestions

So Organizing ur bank is fun but when u wanna take forexample an outfit out and u only have 1 it ruins ur entire bank 

so i suggest u add stakeholders. And in addition i already spoke to feeds and he told me to add it on suggestions

I would love placeholders!

This would make it so much easier to organise my bank, especially since there is a lot of custom items.

Almost positive someone suggested this a while back, not sure why it hasn’t been implemented without a suggestion. Placeholders are soooo great to have..

Vouch!

Ooh, bank placeholders? Thats nice!

Also, how about the option to basically "squeeze" items in between slots so you could actually organize it if you know what I mean?

Like, you want to move an item up or place it in between 2 items, you can just drag the item over the space in the middle of the two items and the items after that would push back 1 inventory space.

On 8/10/2018 at 3:22 PM, Cyberr said:

Almost positive someone suggested this a while back, not sure why it hasn’t been implemented without a suggestion. Placeholders are soooo great to have..

Vouch!

If i recall correctly i think drax have said on the other placeholder suggestion that wmit would reqhire the devs to make a new item icon for eveything ingame in a lighter shade just to have placeholder wich woukd be a huge waste of energy counting how many customs we have lelel